Romance 17 and 18

Book 17:

Book name- Always love you

Author-  Raisa0411

Genre- LGBTQ Romancs

Mature- Yes 

Lgbtq- Yes

Description- 

Two boys totally different from each other fall in love.

Book 18:

Title: Love only knows broken ends (book 1) 

Author: cynthia8358

Genre: LGBTQ 

Sub genre: Romance/ adult 

Mature: Yes 

Description: 

Xhey is a lady who has a lot of thoughts pondering her brain. She thinks a lot most of the times to the point that her mum almost wants to take her for therapy. When you read more into the book, you’ll realize she’s a sad child because she has never got to seen her dad. She tries to get to know what happened between her mum and him but her mum doesn’t tell her anything. In a party her mum holds, she gets to meet a boy named Yosef and might be the love of her life. In that same moment, she meets a girl called Kiana who flirts around with her, making her question her sexuality. She tries to distance herself from her to the extent that she gets intimate with Yosef. She doesn’t sleep with Yosef because she likes it, but because of Kiana making her question her sexuality. She doesn’t obviously stop meeting up with Kiana. They continue to make sleep overs to the point that she also gets intimate with Kiana. Toying with her brain, kiana suggests that they can be fuck buddies.. claiming that won’t make her gay. She accepts and they start their little game. Time moves on and finally Yosef asks her out. She doesn’t refuse to date him because she had feelings for him. They get to a trip far away from town to make memories together. That night Xhey dreams of Kiana and that’s when she knows she’s bisexual. She cheats on Yosef at some party which he gets to knows but he acts cool. Due to anger, he leaves for new York but sends a spy for Xhey. The spy follows all her movements and tells Yosef that she hangs out with Kiana and Kylie. She is kidnapped and this is when secrets come out. Was he the reason for the loss of her job? Is he gay too? And will she continue dating him or dump him for Kiana.

Thank you to georgesoreo for helping me make this shout out! Show her some appreciation.

Check out my review book on this profile Mumalmalik and enter your book in it! It will help you know if your book is on the right pace or not.