Fanfiction 11 and 12

BOOK 11

Bookname: Lights, camera, Tae!

Author name: @BTS_Army_4lyf_20

Genre: Fanfiction

Subgenre: Romance

Mature: I can't say
LGBTQ+: No

Description:

A girl who was raised with a silver spoon named Yeon-hee finds life difficult through out school bcuz of her exbestfriend. Her ex-bestfriend finds out about her family crisis issue and threatens her to do something if not she'll tell the whole school 'Get a picture of you and Taehyung halfnaked'. And that's were her journey with the Taehyung and the BTS starts : ) Will she get the picture or fall in love with him on the way?

BOOK 12:

Book Name: Disrupting the Flow • P

Book Name: Disrupting the Flow • P.JM

Author: @ILoveYou323

Genre: Fanfiction

Subgenre: Romance/Drama

Mature: Yes, language throughout and some sexual content

LGBTQ: No

Description:

Tina always grew up with everything at hand. Coming from a wealthy family and being aware of people's jealousy of her life, she let other people's opinions and comments of her slide. She was never afraid of anyone. So when she befriended the one boy in her high school who had no one else, Tina finally got to experience some thing she never had before, insecurity. Insecurity about herself, and the fear of losing him. But when things take a turn for the worse, she did the only she figured she could: run. She let it all go. She let him go. Five years later, she's been going with her own flow and living her life back in the States. But what's to come when she's offered a job back in South Korea for BigHit Entertainment? The company they're signed with. The company he is signed with. Would Park Jimin even remember her?