Humour/Chick-lit 1 and 2

BOOK 1

Book Name: Self-Love

Author: FoodFreshy

Genres: Humor

Sub genres: Teen fiction

Mature/LGBTQ: No

Description:

Joanna is a young girl who lost her memory earlier in her life, she's just getting her life back on track with new friends, family and school struggles but what happens when Francis comes into the picture is a total chaos

BOOK 2

Book Title: Sushi and Sea Lions

Author’s NameRCorsini

Genre: Chick Lit

Sub-Genre: Romance, Contemporary Romance, Women’s Fiction

Mature/LGBTQ: Yes/No

Description:

Vincent Labate is living the perfect life, a house on long island, a beautiful wife, and a son. Everything was perfect before Vinny decides to quit his job, and to make matters worse, he finds out his wife, has been cheating on him for two years. That's when he packs his bags and moves back to his old neighborhood in Queens, N.Y. As Vinny realizes that nothing is as perfect as it seems he is forced to revisit a part of himself that he had nearly forgotten and eventually figure out who he actually is. Daniela Verdi is the star of her own life, a professional ballerina who has it all, the career she's always dreamed of and the wealthy finance boyfriend who showers her with gifts. She never dreamed that the performance would end. When a devastating injury takes her off the stage, and she realizes her relationship wasn't what she thought, she leaves it all behind retreating to her hometown in Queens, N.Y., heartbroken and devastated. These two collide, serendipitously, and begin to forge a tentative friendship. Vinny is her brother's best friend after all. While Vinny is grappling with his new life, and Daniela is deciding what she wants next, the pair meet in the middle. However, things are complicated, Vinny has baggage and Daniela is a hopeless romantic. Sometimes, even soul deep love might not survive.