Prologue

YOUR POV

*Ringggg~* I woke up because of my alarm 'Geez I want to sleep more but I can't because this day is my first at my new school and ofcourse I can't be late at my first day of school,so I jump out to my bed and go to the bathroom to take a bath.

Time Skip~

So after I take a shower I dried myself and take my uniform and wear it,after I put my uniform I fix my things before heading downstairs.

Time skip downstairs~

"Mom I'm ready and where's (L/B/N)?"(If you don't have a brother just pretend^^)
I said and ask my mom.

"(L/B/N)!!!come here your sister is here and take your things because your sister didn't want to be late at her first day of school"Mom said with a loud voice so (L/B/N) can hear her.'Yeah mom knows me alot not just jpme but my privacy too' I thought.

'Geez (L/B/N) come on not today mom's right I didn't want to be late at my first day of school' I thought while tapping my foot at the floor and waiting for (L/B/N) to come here.

"Just a minute mom~"(L/B/N) said,after he said that I suddenly heard something loud 'well he always fell at the stairs everday maybe sometimes too' I thought trying to hide my laugh.

"Ouch...That's hurt"(L/B/N) said while holding his hip because of the pain,and look at me with a death glare.

"You know that's hurts and I know your trying to stop your laugh"he said like he can read my mind.

"Ok I'm sorry...Its just that you always fall from the stairs thats why its funny"I said

"Pissed me off again then I'll kill you"(L/B/N) while trying to make his face scary and because of what he said I stop laughing and turn my face into a serious face.

"Okay then let's go because I didn't want to be late because of you falling from the stairs"I said and took my bag and walk to the door and open it while (L/B/N) taking his bag and walks towards me.

"Good luck at your first day of school you two"Mom said with a proud tone

"Thanks Mom and goodbye mom"Me and (L/B/N) wave our hand to say goodbye at mom.

Time skip~

So (L/B/N) and I came to the school earlier and when we were at the gate I notice some girls who is waiting for someone and when they saw me they look at me and whisper something that is about me,I know because their eyes are still looking at me while whispering and look away.

After that I notice that my brother was gone in my hand 'maybe he go already and walk to his classroom' I thought 'I guess I have to find my locker and head to my classroom.

Time skip~

So I look at my locker and when I open it I put my things their.Suddenly the crowds of girls suddenly scream and when I look at it I saw a guy with blue hair and brown eyes.I look at him for a moment and when he saw me I look away so he won't notice that it's me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of prologue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah My first stories and I hope you like it^^