What wrong with him?

Your POV

It was school days again and the weekend has end so I woke up early and do my daily routine.'Ahhh its time for school again'I thought and headed downstairs immediately.

"Ah honey your awake"Mom said

"Uhmm...yeah I'm awake and why?"I said and ask her

"Well honey you lose your conciousness three days ago in your room"she said

"Is that so?then I better go to school now mom"I said

"Ahh you're right...(L/B/N)!!your sister is here"Mom yelled

"Coming mom!!!"(L/B/N) yelled back

Time skip~

When me and my little brother arrive at school,we immediately headed to our class and before I can walked away from my locker someone grab my wrist and drag me.When I look at who it is it's kai 'What do he want from me?' I ask myself trying to hide my anger.

"I know your angry at me because of my brother"He said like he can read what's in my mind.

"Then why are you dragging me?and where are you taking me?"I said coldly

"Brother and Angel wanted to meet you that's why they ask me to take you there"He said

Time skip~

After kai drag me with him I realised that me and Kai were out of nowhere.

"Kai whe-"When I was about to ask kai someone interrupt me.

"Thank you for bringing her here Kai"Someone said 'why is he thanking Kai?' I wonder

"(Y/N)~"Someone said while calling my name.So I look around and when I saw a silhouette I started walking backward.

"What do you want from me?Why are you using Kai?If you want me then why did you involved Kai here?"I ask

"Ah ah ah honey your not going anywhere~"Someone said when I bump into someone and when I tried to run a strong arms suddenly hold my waist and pull me closer to it.

"Hmm~You always smells nice darling"He said while smelling my neck and my hair.

"Honey please face me it's ok I know you know me"He order and I just nodded and obey his orders.

"There such a good girl"He said while patting my head

"Now look at me"He order me again and before I look at him I close my eyes and I can feel two fingers holding my chin up.

"Now don't close your eyes don't you want to see me?"He said and when I open my eyes,I saw Ichiro right infront of me.I tried to escape from his grip but failed.

"I-I-Ichiro p-p-please let g-g-go of m-me"I beg but no his still holding my waist.

"Oh,my darling is naughty she needs to be punish"He said and pushed me down in the ground.

"What do you mean by 'Punish' what are you going to do to me?"I said while looking away from him

"You'll see what I mean darling~"He said and he kneel down and his hand was near to my face and I can feel his breath onto my neck.'What the does he want from me?'His head in my chest right now and I can feel his hot breath in the middle of my chest.

"That's enough Ichiro you know your brother is here,right?"I heard Angel's voice and look to her.

"A-A-Angel"I called her with my shaky voice

"Tsk...How dare you to disturb me and my darling in our loving session"Ichiro said while standing up and fixing his uniform.

"(Y/N) are you okay?"Kai ask me