What?!

Ichiro's POV

So the Hambleton family will come here in our house I see and also I can see my precious (Y/N) that's great.Well then I better dress up perfectly for my sweetheart.

Time skip~

Our butler open the door and I can see that (Y/N) and her family was with her and when she saw me she seems like nervous.After they walk in my dad stands up to greet the Hambleton family.

"Welcome to our mansion Mrs.Hambleton and nice to meet you"Dad said and my father offer his hand to shake hands with her mother.

My mom stood up and walk towards dad and Mrs.Hambleton and passed them then walk towards (Y/N).

"Oh I see why my son like your daughter very much she seems perfect for him to marry her"Mom said and I can see (Y/N) was shocked.

"Ichiro my son come here"My mom called me and I stood up and walk towards mom and (Y/N) and stop.Waiting for my mom to answer.

"Ichiro she will be your wife"Mom said and I can see that my love was denying what my mom said.

"Mom I just can't marry her just like that,she doesn't even remember who I am and what I am to her"I said to my mom.

"Mom I know you want me to marry her but please not so sudden,I will marry her until she recover her memory mom"I told to my mom.

"I see she don't remember who you are to her and what your are to her,I guess there is only one way for the two of you to know eachother again"Mom said

"the only way for you young lady to remember everything is to live with my son"Mom said while looking at (Y/N).

Your POV

'What?!me living with her son no way'I told to myself 'I had to find a way out from this mansion but how it's so big I might get lost'I thought

I was about to run but I suddenly feel one hand grabbing my wrist.

"Come with me"I heard and when I look at who might that person who'sdragging me and see that it's Ichiro he seems like his angry so I didn't talk to him.

Time skip~

After we stop from walking away from the room I can see that Ichiro was calming himself and glance at me.

Ichiro's POV

After I heard what my mom said to (Y/N) I can feel anger growing inside me,I can feel like I want to kill someone,So instead of killing I decided to drag my (Y/N) with me and when we reach my room I look her at and she looks like she notice me so I look away immediately.

"Uhmm...Ichiro w-where are we?"(Y/N) ask me and I started to open the door of my room,after she saw my room she seems like she was amazed.So I closed the door and locked it so no one can come in and I took my chance by pinning her down to my bed.I can see that she was surprise and I grabbed both of her hand so she won't push me away again.I look at her eyes and see how beautiful it is.

'Damn it my love your eyes are so beautiful'I thought to myself and I look at her lips and I took a chance and pressed my lips into her I close my eyes so that I can enjoy it.

Your POV

'What?!his kissing me?!he took my first kiss?!oh god no?!'I told to myself 'I need to push him away but his holding my hands and his lips taste good and it feels good,no I can't fall from his kiss I need to concentrate'I told to myself trying to free my hand from his hands but his grip was too strong,Until he pull away his lips from mine.

"My love your lips taste good"He said while smirking at me and I can feel that my cheeks are blushing.

"I have to go now my mom is probably worried about me"I told him and when I stood up I felt two arms around me and I know it's Ichiro I can feel that he stood up amd hug me tighter.

"Well then my love let's go there together"He whisper in my ears and I can feel his breath in my skin and he seems like his smelling my hair.I hust ignored whatever his doing and started to walk towards the door and unlocked it and walk out.

Ichiro's POV

Me and my love walk together to the hall and I'm still hugging her and smelling her hair 'You smell good my love' I told to myself while smelling her hair.

Time skip~

(Y/N) open the door and sees us so close to each other and they seems to be surprise.My love walks towards to an empty chair and bring me there.

"Sit there"She said to me and before she walk away I pulled her to me and now she's sitting in my lap.

"Sit in my lap sweetheart"I whisper to her and she just nodded

Time skip~

The Hambleton family walks to their car and their butler open the car door and they went inside.After their gone I started to go upstair and put out my weapons and pu it in my bag.I bring some extra T-shirt so that I can change and when I'm ready to go I texted the leader of the fangirls to meet me somewhere no one can go and no one can come to help and she just agree.

'Such a stupid bitch'I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of chapter 4~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder what he will do this time...hmmm I wonder too
hope u guys like it^^