Who is he?

Ichiro's POV

'Damn it fangirls please stop screaming it hurts to my ears'I thought trying to ignore those fangirls scream,I look at them and smile looking like I love them but the truth is I hate them,I look around and see someone who is familiar to me.

'It's my precious (Y/N) why she's here?oh maybe they move and her mother tranfer her and her little brother here in this (S/N) to study here'I thought and  I saw that she look away and walk away from the crowd.

'Oh my dear (Y/N) don't run away from your lover'I thought and tried to escape from the fangirls.

Time skip~

'So I lost them that's good now where's my darling'I thought,I hid in the library,while catching my breath I saw someone's familiar face and look for it and saw my sweet (Y/N).I walk towards her and she notice me,after she saw me she walk backwards and when were close at the wall and I pinned her.

'Darling you don't have to be scared it's fine'I thought and saw her pretty shocked face.

I tried to kiss her but fail because she pushed me away

"What do you think your doing?and who do you think you are to kiss me?"she asked.

"So you really don't remember me huh?"I said with a cold tone

"What do you mean 'I don't remember anything'?"she asked with a confused faced

'oh darling~how could you forget about me?'I thought while asking her in my mind.

"I see you really don't remember,I guess I have to go for now"I said and walks towards the door and open the door and I walk out and when I see some fangirls coming towards the library I immediatly hide from the side of the lockers.

Your POV

"I see you really don't remember,I guess I have to go for now"he said.

"Wai-"I was about to ask what he means but he walks out the library and leave me alone in the library.

'What wrong with him?'I ask myself and walks out the library to look for him and then I saw some fangirls running towards the library.

'Oh shit oh shit I need to get out here'I said while cursing at myself.

"Where do you think your going little bitch?"the fangirls said,shit it's not what they're thinking.

"oh don't lie to us we already know about you slut"the other fangirls said.

"N-no it's n-not w-w-what you t-think"I tried to convince them but failed,I saw a hand trying to slap me so I close my eyes but someone stop the fangirl hand that is trying to slap me so I open my eyes and look and saw a boy holding the fangirl hand.

"What do you think your doing with the transfer student?are you jealous of her because she got notice by your so-called-senpai?huh?is that the reason why you want to beat her up you bitch?go away or I might do something that it's not good"the boy said trying to protect me from the fangirls.

after the boy appeared in front of me the fangirls starting to get scared and run away.

"Are you alright?are you hurt somewhere?"he ask

"No I'm fine thank you for protecting me and by the way what's your name?"I asked his name while looking at him

"oh me....ahh that's right how very rude of me not to introduce myself by the way my name is Kai Itsuka and my brother is Ichiro Itsuka and our little sister is Aika Itsuka and what's your name?"he said 'so he has some siblings I see' I told myself.

"Oh my name is (Y/N) Hambleton,nice to meet you kai"I said

"Nice to meet you too (Y/N)"He said

'Something strange happening today I just met a guy who try to steal my first kiss and saying that I don't remember anything'I wondered to myself and realised that I almost bump into a locker.I look for my class and when I saw it I enter and introduce myself and everyone seems to like me and the teacher point a empty chair and saw some familiar
face and walk to my chair and sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of chapter 1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah Chapter 1 is done^^and btw I almost forgot if your confused why Ichiro-kun look innocent in the picture instead of a yandere look is that because I can't find any picture of him as a yandere so If you see some picture of him as a yandere pls send me thank you^^