My Childhood Friend?!

Your POV

After I sat down to my chair and I feel like someone is looking at me so I look at it to see who it is and saw that the red hair girl is looking at me.

'Why is she looking at me'I ask myself

Time skip~

It was lunch already and the bell rang so the teacher dismissed the class.I walk out the classroom and started to look for the cafeteria and when I'm about to walk to the cafeteria I heard someone is calling me.So I stop walking and look who might that be and when I look I saw kai running.

Ichiro's POV

So before my precious (Y/N) run away from the fangirls they already caught her and their insulting for being with me but before the fangirl slap (Y/N) I heard my brother's voice 'kai thank you for saving my sweetheart'I said while thanking him in my mind.

"Well,I guess my work here is done"I said while walking away.

Time skip~

So its lunch time and I can see (Y/N) with my brother talking to eachother while walking towards the cafeteria.

Your POV

I turned around and see kai running towards me so I stop walking and wait for him until he reach me.

"Hey kai"I said

"Can we eat together?"he ask

"well,yeah sure why not"I answer and after he heard my answer he look happy.So we walked together and looking for an empty for us to sit and while looking around I saw a red hair girl.

"Well there's no empty chair for us to sit"kai said and I nodded

"Maybe I should ask her"I said while pointing the red haired girl and kai just nodded and walk towards to the red haired girl.

"Uhmm...Excuse me,c-can we sit with y-you"I ask her nerviously

"Yeah sure"She said while smilling at us.

"Uhmm...what's your name?"She asked for my name

"Ahh right,My name is (Y/N) and his name is kai nice to meet you"I said

"And what's your?"I ask

"My name is Angel and I think you forgot about me"She said while me here sitting and keep asking what she means by that.

"Uhmm...I know this is strange to ask but what do you mean by forgot about you or something?"I ask her

"Even Ichiro said that"I said and I notice that kai was also confuse too

"Wait even brother said that,That's strange"he said while thinking what she said

"I know right"I said while agreeing with kai

"Here let me tell you what I mean"She said

"Ok"Me and said at the same time.

"(Y/N),I am your childhood friend and Ichiro told me that you lost your memory from an accident so your father convince us to get away from you untill you recover memory again"She said 'wait what father said that but I don't even know where's father and what he looks like'I thought.