Missing body?!

Your POV

After we return to our house I headed to my room and lay on the bed.'What the hell just happened?'I ask myself trying to remember anything suddenly my mom walk in to my room and she look worried 'Is she worried about me?'I ask myself.I look at mom when she sits besides me in my bed.

"Darling what happened between you and Ichiro?"Mom ask me while my hands.

"Well he brought me to his room and he locked the door"I said to my mom.

"And then what happened?"She ask

"Then he pinned me down to his bed he stole my first kiss"I said and momseems like know anything.

"Mom please tell me do I really lose my memory?please answer me mom"I ask while begging her to tell me everything.After I ask her my mom's I wide open and she look shocked.

"Do you really want to know everything?"Mom ask me and I just nodded.

"Well then"Mom said trying to figure it out where to start

"Honey it's true that you lost your memory from an accident and the reasons why Ichiro know everything about is because you two have known each other ever since you were little"Mom said.'Wait what?!me and Ichiro have known each other when we were little?!'I thought to myself.

"And honey you told me that Ichiro stole your first kiss right?"Mom said and I just nodded.

"Yeah,why?"I ask her.

"Well honey,that kiss was not your first kiss"Mom said and I was here like shocked

'What that's not my first kiss?then who stole my first kiss?'I ask myself and I realised that my vision was blurred and I can hear mom calling me.

"Honey are you okay?(Y/N) please answer me?HONEY!"Mom yelled and I suddenly fall in ground and lost my conciousness.

Jessica's POV

'OMG!!!!!Ichiro-senpai texted me ahhhhh'I said to myself my senpai wanted to meet me I guess this is my chance to confess to him so I hurry up and go to the location that my senpai want me to meet.

Ichiro's POV

So I went where I will meet the leader of the fangirls here in the wood.When she comes I hug tightly so she thinks that I love her but unfortunately not.

So I stab her in her back with the knife.

"Ahhh s-senpai w-what are t-those for?"She said while holding the stab.I come closer to her ear.

"Well you deserve it because your insulting my (Y/N)"I whisper

"W-what r-relationship d-do you have w-with h-her?"She ask me while she's on her knees.

"Well our relationship is more than a friend"I told her while swinging the knife in front of her and stab in her head.

"Goodbye~"I said while watching her blood come out.

"HahahahahaHAhahahahaha"I laugh while enjoying the view of blood all over her body.I look at her for a moment and change my clothes and take my knife with me and went back home.

"Brother where have you been?I've been looking at the whole house to find you?"Kai said

"Ahhh sorry I have a business to do so that I can't talk to you"I said while patting his head.

"Well can I talk to you now?"He asked me

"Yes but give me moment and wait for me in my room got it?"I said and he just nodded

'I have to look for the incinerator to dump this shit'I thought while looking for the incinerator.

Kai's POV

After talking to brother I went to his room just like what he said and wait for him.'Why do I feel like something is wrong?'I ask myself while looking around the room then I heard a knock and when I saw brother he sits beside me.

"So why do you want to talk with me?"he ask

"Brother please tell me who is (Y/N) to you?and what are you to her?"I ask her and he seems like shocked

"Well you see,Kai I never told you what my relationship with her right?"He said and I just nodded.

"Well (Y/N) was my girlfriend and I was her boyfriend but when the accident happened she forgot everything even me,you and her childhood friend Angel you two know each other when you were little but I never mention everything to you because you were in the accident as well"He explain everything to me 'Wait so (Y/N) and brother was in love to each other and they never mention about their relationship to me?'I thought to myself.

"Then why didn't you tell me about your relationship with her?"I ask him

"Because you love her you have a deep feeling about her so I never mention everything about my relationship with her because me and (Y/N) love you very much and we didn't want to hurt you that's why we never told you about it"He said to me 'They love so they didn't tell me their relationship because they might hurt my feelings about me having a feeling to (Y/N) I see'I thought to myself while walking towards to my brother and hug him.

"K-Kai?"He said I know he was a little bit of shocked.

"Brother thank you"I told him while hugging him and he hug me back

"You're welcome but please don't tell anything that I told you to (Y/N)"He said while hugging me patting my head.

"Why?"I ask while crying.

"Let's just wait for her to gain her memory again"He said

"Ok"I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of chapter 5~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww~ so Ichiro-kun was a loving brother how nice to hear that
well then hope u guys like it^^