Chapter 2: {Girly girls}

(Y/n)'s pov

"Oi,(y/n)" Killua kept poking the girl's cheek."Psst.Wake up dang it."

"Hnngh~ five more minutes...dad" (Y/n) mumbled.

"Dad?! I'm Killua!" Killua whispered yelled.(Y/n) slowly opened her eyes because of the noise and the first thing she saw was her friend's figure.

"Oh..morning.." (Y/n) said and rose up from sleeping.She rubbed both of her eyes and lazily got up from her bed.

"So..what are we doing now?" Killua asked.

(Y/n) yawned before answering."What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean...wanna have some fun?"

(Y/n) turned to look at Killua and frowned."I'm sorry..but I'm not allowed to go outside..." She apologized.

"Why?" Killua raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know...that's what my parents said." She replied."Anyways,why are you here so early?"

"Nothing...just checking up..." He answered while twirling the small pillow.

"Oh.." (Y/n) took the hair brush from her vanity and brushed her hair while Killua's just staring at her.She noticed his stare from the mirror infront of her and felt awkward.

"Why are you staring at me like a creep?" She asked.

"The hell? Just because I stared at you doesn't mean I'm a creep!" He blushed then tried to throw the pillow on her face but she dodged it.

"Yes it does.You we're staring at me without even blinking." She placed the brush on the table beside her.

"Heck.I was just staring at you because your so girly.Don't take that too seriously."

(Y/n) tilted her head from the side a little and raised an eyebrow.

"So what if I'm girly?" She curiously asked.

"It's weird." Killua answered.

An irk mark appeared on (y/n)'s head and her eyes twitched."Weird you say?" She asked while grabbing the pillow from the floor.

"Yeah,it's weird becau-"

(Y/n) throwed a pillow on Killua's face as a revenge for calling her weird.

"Urusai Bakaa!!!" She shouted.

"What the hell is wrong with you chick?!" Killua asked while taking off the pillow in his face.

"You said I was weird!" (Y/n) yelled.

"It is because you are girly!" He throwed the pillow again and it landed into her face.

"Why you little.." (Y/n) ran as fast as she can to Killua.

Killua smirked."Catch me if you can idiot!" They both ran around the room trying to catch each other.But before it lasted a minute,(y/n) already catched Killua.

"Damn you woman...your so fast." Killua said while trying to get off of her.Killua was under (y/n) because she sat on Killua's stomach so that he couldn't get out that easily.

"I could say the same to you." (Y/n) panted.

"Anyways,get off of me.You sooo heavy." Killua tried to push her but he failed.

"This is just puishment for calling me weird." (Y/n) replied while crossing both of her hands.

"(Y/n)...I wonder if your ticklish?" Killua smirked and tickled (y/n) in her stomach that caused her to get off of him.

"Haha! Stop! Stop that! Y-your killing meee!!!" Killua kept tickling (y/n).

"Oh? If you want me to stop then apologize to me." He smirked even more.

"H-hha-haha! Okay! Okay! I-i'll apo-pologize!" Tears we're coming out from her eyes.

"Good.Now apologize to me." He said.

"Hmmph! Anyways,I'm sorry." (Y/n) apologized while dusting off invisible dust on her clothes.

"That's it?" Killua asked.

"Yeah,I already apologized so what?" (Y/n) asked while raising eyebrow.

"N-nothing..." Killua exclaimed.

"Seriously...your so mean...by the way,why do you think that girly girls are weird?" (Y/n) asked.

"I don't know...it's just that...I feel weird around them because they're so formal." He answered.

"So..what your trying to say is that you feel weird around me?" (Y/n) pouted.

"It's not like that...well,it's kind of different.It depends on the person I guess?"

"Your also weird though..." (Y/n) stared at Killua in a weird way.

"W-what do you mean weird?" Killua asked.

"Oh well,you know,staring at someone without even blinking is kinda weird don't ya think Kil?" (Y/n) said sarcastically.

"Baka!" Killua flinched her forehead."Anyways,your still on your pajamas.Aren't you gonna change?" He asked.

"Oh right.I better change."