Chapter 7: {Sadness is a no no}

Killua's pov

"...about me leaving this place..."

......why is she bringing that up..?

"(Y-y/n)..what are you saying?! Don't think of it like that!" Killua shouted in front of her.

(Y/n) looked at him surprisingly because of his sudden reaction.The girl's image cooled Killua down a bit.

"What do you mean?" She asked innocently as if nothing's wrong.

....tsk! She's just so dumb!

"Tch.Just don't think about those sad stuffs and be happy for once." Killua replied.

"Okay...but can you help me get rid of it?" She smiled.

"What do you think we came here for? Of course I'll help!" Killua grinned."But you know..." He added.

....maybe it's time for me to tell her...

"I t-think I'm..." Killua stuttered before scratching the back of his neck.

"Hmm?"

"I-I-I think it's best if..."

...the hell's wrong with me?!

(Y/n) stared at Killua in a weird way because of him being so pligmatic in answering her.

"Just say it." (Y/n) urged in excitement.

....here goes nothing..

"I-I think it's best if we tell each other some stuffs about are crushes eh..?" He finally finished his sentence,wiping away his invisible sweat beside his forehead.

...I'm such a coward...

The girl laughed hysterically at Killua and snorted.

"P-pfft! That's what this is all about? Haha! Your such a doofus Killua! Hahaha!" (Y/n) put her hands in her stomach,laughing so hard.

"O-oi! Stop laughing!" Killua said angrily.

"Hahaha! O-okay..kay..." She wiped her tears away using her thumb.

"Anyways,as I was saying...tell me,(y/n)...what does your crush looks like?" Killua put his hand on his chin and looked at (y/n) seriously.

"My crush?" (Y/n) hummed a little 'hmm' while taking a look at the birds.

...damn I'm so nervous...but why am I nervous anyways? Stupid emotions.Doesn't know when to react.

"J-just take your time.I know that it's very hard describing him because I think your crush is very hand-"

"I don't have any." (Y/n) cut off Killua.

...say what?

"You mean...you really have no crush as in you really have no one that your into?" Killua asked in satisfactation knowing that his friend has no crush.

"Yeah..is it weird if I don't have any? Because I'm not planning on falling in love with boys at all."

Killuas eyes widened and as if he was about to cry because of joy.

*insert We are the champions song*

...damn this was the answer that I've been waiting for a long time! Yeeees!!!

....but wait...didn't she say that she's not going to fall in love..?

Suddenly,Killua's face became pale and he was so speechless.

...why cruel world?

"...Killua~"

...how can I be so dumb?

"Killua~"

...my very own question beated me mentally...

"Killuuaaa!!!" (Y/n) shouted.

"H-hah?" Killua jolted up and went back to reality.

"Mou...you've been staring at me for about five minutes already...it's my turn to question you." (Y/n) exclaimed in annoyance.

"O-okay..."

...wtf? I was staring at her for five minutes?