Chapter 3: {Manners}

(Y/n)'s pov

"W-what? S-strip you?!" Killua shouted aloud.

"Yeah,I can't reach the zipper of my clothes." (Y/n) replied.

"B-but..(y/n)...y-your a girl...I-i can't.." Killua stuttered while blushing madly.He was so flustered that he can't even say the words right.

"Come on..it's okay,besides,we're friends right? You wouldn't do anything to me." (Y/n) smiled innocently at Killua.

"But..still,I'm a boy and your a g-girl...that's kinda weird you know? A-and by the way,why can't your butlers do it for you?" He asked.

"My butlers?"

"Y-yeah..."

"But they're also boys." (Y/n) replied which made him realize what he just said.

'Oh right,I'm so stupid! Butlers are boys right?! That was so dumb of me!' Killua thought inside his head.

"W-well...u-uhm...sorry...(y/n),I just can't." Killua exclaimed while scratching the back of his neck."I-I'm just not ready..." He added.

(Y/n) blinked several times before saying something.

"What do you mean your not ready yet?" She asked.

-A moment of silence-

Killua's face heated up and blood dripped from his nose.He was so flustered that he can't even face (y/n).When he realized what he just said,he went ballistic.

"A-are you okay?! Your nose is bleeding!" The concerned (y/n) ran to Killua.

"Y-yeah..I'm fine.." Killua answered.

"Hoo! Good thing your alright!" (Y/n) wiped the invisible sweat on her forehead.

"A-anyways,l-lets just get this thing finished right away." (Y/n) nodded.

"Okay,I'll pull my hair up and you slide the zipper down okay?" (Y/n) instructed.

Killua was shaking and all and his face was as red as a tomato.His eyes we're swirling and smoke came out from his ears.

"H-haii..." Killua replied.

"Okay,here I go..." (Y/n) was starting to pull her hair up.It's like everything was in slow motion.Killua was nervously sweating and he was shaking.

'Remember,just pull the zipper down at it's all done.' Killua gulped.

"Okay,now pull the zipper Kil."

Killua then nodded and slowly pulled the zipper down.

'That's it Killua! Just close you eyes and everything will be fine.' He said inside his head.

When the zipper was almost on the edge,it got stuck which made Killua open his eyes.

"H-huh? The zipper's stuck." Killua tried pulling it down but it won't buldge.

"Stuck?"

"Yeah,it won't slide down."

(Y/n) chuckled."Maybe your just not pulling it hard enough."

"But I'm trying.." Killua kept on pulling the zipper down.

"Hmm,maybe it just needs a little more pull." (Y/n) said while pointing her finger upward.

"Okay,I'll try..."

'Come one you stupid zipper! We can do this!'

In one pull,Killua successfully pulled the zipper down but the bad news is that he overdid it causing (Y/n)'s clothes to slide down.

He was about to tell (y/n) but her clothes already slid down on her shoulders causing her baby bra to show off.

"Oh.My.God." Blood dripped from his nose again.

'What have I done?!?!?!' He panicked inside his head.He immediately looked away and was blushing so hard.

"H-huh? What happened to my clothes?" (Y/n) looked at her torn clothes.

"K-killua?! What did you do?!" (Y/n) shouted making Killua flinch.

"(Y-y/n),l-let me explain! It's not what you think!"

"Killua,how could you destroy my precious clothes!!!!" (Y/n) interrupted.

'What the...that's what she's concerned about?! She's not angry at me because I got to see her body?! Instead she's angry at me because her clothes we're torn!'

Killua facepalmed

"(Y-y/n)...your b-body is showing..."

"Huh? What do you mean?" She asked innocently.

"I-I mean...I can see your bra idiot!" Killua shouted.

"But that's okay...right..? We're just friends nonetheless." She said making Killua snap.

"You idiot! You don't care about me seeing you body?!" Killua yelled at (y/n).

"Not really." She answered.

'What is wrong with her?!?!?! Oh right,this girl has been sheltered too much that she doesn't even know what manners is!'

"J-just put on some clothes you baka!" Killua throwed a pillow into her face.

"But what about my torn clothes?"

"T-that doesn't matter!"

"Okay..."

'Oh my gosh...this girl is killing me.'

********************

(A/n): Hehe,congratulations Killua! :D You finally get to see a girl's body 😂

The.obvious.stalker.

||RetsuChii||