Chapter 6: {Secret}

Killua's pov

"Sugoi!" (Y/n)'s eyes sparkled as she saw the secret ladder going up to the top of the tree.

"Impressed?" The white haired boy smirked at the reaction of the girl.

"Yup." (Y/n) beamed happily.

"I've discovered this when I was still 10 years old.Heh,its still beautiful even though its very old." Killua started rubbing the tree's rough body and smiled.

"Wow...how did you discover this?" (Y/n) asked while walking around it.Watching as the leaves fall one by one.

"Well..it's better if I don't tell you."

...you might not want to be my friend anymore if you knew.

"But why?" (Y/n) tilted her head.

Killua stroked his hair and chuckled as the girl kept on forming different questions inside her head.It was as if question marks we're appearing beside her.

"It's a secret." Killua winked at (y/n) and hurriedly climbed the ladder,escaping from her questions.

"Mou..why won't you tell me?"

"Because..." He frowned."I'll tell you if you get to the top!" He faked a smile then continued on climbing.

"Damn it..he's very hard to read." The girl mumbled.

Just when (y/n) was about to step on the first footing of the ladder,Killua went down and let out his hand for (y/n) to reach.

"But y-you might want my help though...considering that your wearing a dress..." He blushed but then looked away knowing that (y/n) would notice him.

The girl smiled at him and grabbed his hand which he offered to help.(Y/n)'s soft hand touched Killua's which made the boy blush a bit but he just shook off the feeling.

"Damn...she's just so girly..."

*****************

(Y/n)'s pov

"Dang..this tree is fabulous." (Y/n) sat on the branch of the tree thats forming like a chair.They were now on the top of the tree and whats more amusing is that it has a very large flat space.

It was her first time outside the house so she didn't quite knew about nature's beauty.All the birds were singing and dancing in the sky as the leaves of the tree keeps on falling.

She inhaled then exhaled after she was on her thoughts again.

"Hey..you alright? Your too quiet." Killua asked,sitting beside her.

"Hehe,I'm alright Kil.I was just thinking about some stuffs..."

"Stuffs? Like what?"

"...about me leaving this place..."

****************

(A/n): Forgive me if its short and very boring T^T I haven't been paying attention into making story chapters this past few days.I just can't seem to be on focus mode lately because of some...hey readers come here! *whispers *This is our secret but the reason is because of love problems D:

The.obvious.stalker.

||RetsuChii||