Chapter 5: {One last time}

(Y/n)'s pov

"(Y/n)..what do you want to do now?" Killua asked his friend while popping a chocolate into his mouth.

Before answering,(y/n) scratched her neck sheepishly and looked at Killua nervously.

"Hehe,gomene,but I don't know either..." She nervously smiled.

"Pfft! What a mess! You don't know what you want to do? That's laaame!" Killua pointed his thumbs downward.

"A-anyways what would you do if you we're me then?" (Y/n) asked Killua with hostility in her tone.

"Hmm...you have a point." Killua put his pointer finger into his chin."You know..there's a certain place that I wanna show you." Killua grabbed (y/n)'s hand.

"B-but Killua..you do know that my parents won't let me go outside right?" (Y/n) tried to get Killua's hand off of hers.

"Heh,simple.We'll just sneak out then." Killua replied.

"But how?" (Y/n) asked.

"There."Killua pointed her window and smirked.

"E-eh? But that's too high for the both of us to climb down." (Y/n) tried to urge her friend Killua,to stop what he was thinking.

"Easy.I'll just carry you and I'll jump from tree to tree."

"But I'm heavy."

"No your not."

"How can you be so sure about that?"

"Duh.Can you see yourself in the mirror? That's just proves that your light." Killua flicked (y/n)'s forehead.

"O-ow! Why must you do that?!" (Y/n) asked angrily.Her forehead was so red after Killua flicked it two times in a row.

"Just to let you know that every time you make a stupid question I'll flick your forehead." Killua answered while closing one eye.

"Meanie..you do know that it hurts right?" (Y/n) pouted.

"Yeah,yeah I know.I'm just saying that don't ever ask stupid questions again." Killua replied in his normal cool tone.

"Fine.." (Y/n) replied in defeat.

"Now what do you want? Piggy Back or Bridal Style?" Killua asked.

"What?" Was (y/n)'s sole response.

"Duh.You have to choose between the two Baka." Killua replied while he facepalmed.

"Oh okay!" (Y/n) beamed happily."I choose piggy back!"

"Seriously?" Killua said while sighing.

"Yeah.I'm serious.Now lemme ride you piggy!" (Y/n) walk towards Killua.

"Tch.Fine then." Killua kneeled down.

"Okay,here I go." (Y/n) was now on Killua's back and to be honest,she really is light.Killua stood up and stepped outside of the window.

"You ready? This will be a bit messy." He asked.

"Yep." (Y/n) nodded.

In a blink of an eye,he began to jump from tree to tree.And what's more amazing is that he's not falling even though he almost tripped.

"Killua your so fast.C-can you slow down? I can eat my hair because of the wind." (Y/n) complained.

"Nope I can't." He replied.An irk mark appeared on (y/n)'s forehead.

"W-why?" (Y/n) was gritting her teeth.

"If I slow down then we won't be able to make it in time for the show." He replied.

"Oh okay..." (Y/n) rest her head on Killua's back because of the strong wind that's ruining her hair.And by chance,she sniffed him.

"W-woah! What are you doing?" Killua asked (y/n) while looking at her slightly.He felt her sniffing him from behind.

"Killua you smell so good...like chocolates..." (Y/n) answered while sniffing him more.

"B-baka.Stop it,i-it's weird." Killua exclaimed while blushing.But to be honest he liked what (y/n) was doing to him.

"Mou..Fine." (Y/n) pouted.

"Good." Killua replied."Oh look,were here." He added while pointing to a big cherry blossom tree.

"Sugoii! Killua that's so beautiful!" (Y/n) said in awe while looking at the big cherry blossom tree.Her eyes we're sparkling in the light.

"You see now? That's what I meant.Being outside is fun." Killua smiled at (y/n).

"Now hold on tight because I'm coming down." (Y/n) nodded and tightened her grip on Killua.He stepped on the last branch of the tree and rapidly moved down.

At last when they we're already on the ground,he placed (y/n) there in front of the cherry blossom tree.

"Now let me show you something interesting." Killua grabbed (y/n)'s hand and walked towards the tree.