Lets begin

INTRODUCTION

    I remember well,  a lot of things from my early days in my late teens, becoming a man. I'm not sure if we have a lot in common, you and I, but I will definitely push you a little when it comes to similarities rather than difference.
   Throughout my twenties, I spent a lot of time doing all sorts of things. I spent a lot of it working on my career as an artist working in main stream reproduction tattoo studios. Doing art and making a living.
   Apart from that, I had many types of escapes and a load of baggage. Bags that I carried along with me for quite some time. Truth is, I don't want to chase you away with all that now.
   What I will tell you is, it came with very much experience.
   If you're gonna be wise, you had to be dumb.
   In my late teens, and through my early twenties I made four wonderful kids. All by four very different women who are alive and well where ever they are.  Maybe they will come up in these stories from time to time.
    I will tell you about each of them as time goes on.
     What happened to me today was weird.
     I had decided to write a book a few days ago. It was called letters to you. I was thinking about it and although it had a lot of possibilities, I really was having a hard time putting it together in a fashion I thought was sensible. 
   If you were able to read it and you're still with me, I am thankful.
   I was listening to music on my way to work when I thought, " you should delete that book before you have so much time in it that you don't want to trash it. You should write a book that where you describe all the new experience that you're going through."
     It's more likely that some of us in the WATTNIVERSE are probably proud parents going through a bunch of the same shit. People are people and why would it be, that we would be much different, if at all?
    Again our paths have crossed and maybe with some input, you may give me a little insight yourself.
   Anyways.  I will get this started and then publish it after I get it going.