CORATEENE

I guess today I'm present.
Sitting in my camper listening to the wind blow. It's warm here in Oro Valley. It is a suburb of Tucson Arizona. I have wonderful views from here.
Being quarantined in my safe space. The Blankinship's Back Yard. My brother James I seldom talk about here. I try to keep this guy quiet but man this guy has helped me along in life so many times, I know that there is no way to repay it.
You wanna y'all about saints helping me out along the way? This guy has been a guardian angel since I met him in 2001. He has seen me through almost three different matrix's. Or past lives.
Yeah....
Past lives like I didn't have to be dead to have a past life. My past life a year ago was way different than it is now. My life three years ago was much different than I have it today.
Maybe as I get older... maybe every time you change a job. Or a wife. Or husband, I guess. Move to a new house. Or whatever.... you were living in what may be today, a past life.
Well, this family has seen me through many of them.
This page will just be a bunch o randomness. If you read my stuff at all, I don't think it's much different.
My love, for being alone is wearing.
When we were all allowed to be free and run about as we did, I'll be the first to tell you, I was happy to be alone and in my camper. I had a job to go to.
I still had a purpose and then I could come home and relax. Now I'm just home with no purpose, like many of us, just trying to stay afloat, trying to teach kids math and not stir ourselves crazy trying to teach ourselves how to do it.
The governor of Arizona has shut down the state till the end of the month of April. So there's no tattoos for me to do this whole month.
I've been trying to relax around here and enjoy the break. At least nobody's making money. The banks I have loans with, are letting me make later payments but right before the shit down, I finally made money, tattooing.
This means I payed up all my bills till May. I'm lucky I did that.

  This is the mountain just outside my window and with me is my brotha James

Franky has become a monster but he's the best I could ask for in a dog

Franky has become a monster but he's the best I could ask for in a dog. He's super good most of the time. We do a lot of chilling.
When we are not chilling, we take walks I. The desert here. We get to see some rad things.
The desert here is a beautiful landscape but it's vegetation is very violent. I have learned how violent just a few times in my life.

  There are plants here called ocotillo

There are plants here called ocotillo. These spikes alone are what I imagine was made the crown Jesus was sacrificed with. Some spikes that grow off the plant can reach 1/2 to one inch, depending on its age.
Some regular cactus here have needles that easy that in length.
What I'm say is, you could fall anywhere and hurt yourself. But falling into a cactus can still hurt three months away from your injury if you still have cactus burrs still festering in your flesh.
A lesson I seem to learn a lot still.
Franky's favorite cactus right now is the jumping cactus. He drags it home in his fur all the time. It sticks to the leash, it's terribly painful to find stuck to you and when you try to push it off you it sticks to whatever touches it.
Learning not to react a second time was a learned trait instead of one I already had naturally.

People seem to be familiar with these pear shaped paddle cactus

People seem to be familiar with these pear shaped paddle cactus. Believe me when I say, don't walk out here bare footed in the dark. A shin stick from one of these will have you scratching for a couple days.
I do spend a lot of time being paranoid of all the things that could bite you all day, and you don't even have time to worry about a virus.
One of the things I am most grateful for today is living in the moment. This moment right now. The last thirteen days off. Not spending a lot of money. Just chilling. I've done a lot of time wasting and it hasn't been uncomfortable. For at least before the corateen' I finally just got ahead. Payed up for the month of April and luckily had a few hunned' to spear.
This moment of just having time to spew a few lines for what few friends I do have here.
I don't know what to even really call this. It's like a letter from a friend.
I'm writing to you as I am on some kind of pilgrimage. In the days of old a man would walk to Mecca or in the Steps of Jesus or even elephants... whatever. I don't know much about elephants. But hey, I'm not walking either.
It seems that I'm on a walk-about though. I am just gonna quote one of my favorite books I read this year, but I'm definitely out here searching out and learning my "TRUE LEGEND" and every time I've thought I was discovering something, I never realized the iceberg was still tipping over.
I have been learning a lot about how I deceive myself.
I have been learning different feelings of longing. Of Rocky valleys and dried lake beds of deeper levels of high roads. I feel like there isn't another way to suffer some hardship, and guess what...
Here's another way to suffer something. Jajajaja
I know man. Thank God for weed.
At least there is weed and plenty of coffee.
I drink way less liquor when I smoke the greens man.

    My main squeeze during the quarantine

My main squeeze during the quarantine. I'm perfecting my stalls and staring at walls man.
Well buddy, I think I'm gonna head to the house now and upload this lil segment of my updates in adventure.
This weekend we are going camping with our RVs and make a campground out in the desert. Should be able to take a few good pics for you to look at.
Life's pretty decent to me during the apocalypse of this decade. I hope wherever you are, it's being real decent to you as well. God wouldn't put something before you that he didn't want you to learn from.
Right?
We have all heard it that one.
Try to be good to yourself out there. If you aren't happy, no one around you will be.
I love you. Stay Tight,
Kevin.