Explanation

Omegaverse: it is a parallel universe where the inhabitants are divided into categories: alpha, beta and omega. The sex difference (man-woman) does not matter. The most important is the category to which the person belongs.

Alpha: they are a small part of the people in society. They are most often people who are good in all areas and get important positions in companies. They are also able to be in heat, especially in the presence of an omega. By mating with an omega in heat, they have 100 percent chance of fertilizing it. Also, by biting an omega during their mating, they are able to form a peer with this omega and control its periods of heat.

Beta: they make up the majority of the people in society. They do not have heat period, but can feel when an omega is in heat. However, they are less affected by the hormones emitted by omega during their breeding period. The beta marry most often between them, but they can also be in couple with an alpha or an omega.

Omega: they are the least numerous in society and least valued. They are considered problematic people who can shout a crisis during their breeding season. During this period, they release hormones that made the alpha going crazy. At that moment, any alpha present with them loses reason and only thinks of mating with them. Male omega are also able to get pregnant and their mating with an alpha during their heat moment can result in 100 percent in the conception of a child. When they are bitten by an alpha, they become a peer with them and lose the ability to sleep with other men. If they try to do it anyway, they get sick. Omegas are obliged to keep all the time with them suppresents which are pills that decrease their ability to secrete sex hormones. They must also take it every day during the seven days per month that their breeding period lasts.