Reconciliation

"Do you have children?" Ravi had always hated this kind of question. He had always been proud to be a bachelor. So he could not understand those parents who had only one topic of conversation: their children. Ravi had seen pictures of children, sometimes cute, sometimes ugly, which their parents took for the most beautiful thing in the world. He had always pretended to appreciate the stories told by his clients. He shook his head and offered a smile from time to time. Clients could tell their lives for hours, Ravi let them do knowing that it made them happy and that they would buy their products at the end of the conversation. Ravi was good at his job. He could be friendly, seductive and comforting to his clients. Yet one question had always traumatized him. "Do you have children?" ". He never knew how to answer this question, because if he spoke the truth, he could not create a strong bond with some of his clients who were already parents. And, he also did not want to lie and break the bond of trust with his clients. After several moments of reflection, Ravi had learned to say "no", then he realized that some customers did not care about his answer, they just wanted to talk about their children and show their pictures. So Ravi always offered them time, and could listen to them for hours. Today, he realized that, with all the changes in his life, this question no longer posed a threat to him. " Yes. Well, not yet, but it will be soon, "Ravi said, smiling at his client. He was in an appointment with a customer who came to order articles for his wife who was going to give birth to their fourth child. "Will this be your first child?" The man asked. Ravi nodded and gave him a timid smile. "My congratulations," said the man, taking him in his arms. Ravi was surprised. It was the first time that such a situation had occurred to him. He felt happy. It is true that no one had wished him good wishes. This man was the first. "You will see, there is nothing more beautiful than having children. The first time is stressful and you do not understand things, but afterwards you feel proud to be a dad. Besides how do you feel? "Asked the man.

How did he feel? Ravi had thought about the situation, he felt bad. Hakyeon was making his life a hell. He should have thought about it twice before asking N to keep the baby. Sure, he did not regret his choice. He wanted that child, but N was worse than his own mother. Their relationship was passed from co-worker to couple and now they were in a stage of master to servant. And what did not please Ravi was that the servant was HIM. A few days after learning that he was going to become a dad, he had proposed to Hakyeon to come and live with him in order to better take care of him. "꺼져라, kkeojyeo" was Hakyeon's answer. That did not stop Ravi from trying his luck several times. At the office he often came to see if Hakyeon was well, he would accompany him to the house and stay with him until late at night. This had lasted more than a month, and during this month, Ravi still received the same answer to his question " get lost ". That had changed when Hakyeon could not come to work as often as he usually did. He felt nauseous more and more in the mornings and complained all the time of discomfort. Ravi then had discussions with his boss and had managed to make him accept the fact that Hakyeon could work on his plans at home and send them to the office afterwards. It was a great plan, but it required an office, an adapted workplace. Ravi then had the perfect opportunity to ask Hakyeon to move to his home. His house was quite large and he had even prepared a room where Hakyeon could work on his plans. He had been more than happy to move his lover's belongings. He would not have to go home very late at night. He had also let loose by cursing the excessive number of Hakyeon's luggage. Did he really need all this?

Ravi was also pissed off by something else. Since the installation of Hakyeon in his house, his house no longer belonged to him. He had a long list of things to respect if not Hakyeon threatened him to leave the house, or to abort his child. He could not piss standing, watch TV in peace and even choose the time he wanted to go to bed. Besides, he could no longer have a good night's sleep. Hakyeon was able to wake him up at two o'clock in the morning to send him to buy an ice cream. On the way, he received several calls from Hakyeon who kept changing his choice: "I want a vanilla ice cream ..... no strawberry ..... I do not want ice, I Want a cake .... a cake will makes me fat, I just want some water .... no I want an ice ... ". There was no logic in his spouse's cravings. Sometimes, Hakyeon could make him a crisis because he did not have the right mark of ice, or cry because he finally wanted candy. Ravi even found Hakyeon completely asleep on his return. He had gone out for nothing. Hakyeon's mood changes also left him speechless. Within minutes, N was able to laugh, cry and laugh again. In short, Ravi was in a master-slave relationship. Hakyeon demanded and Ravi had to obey. "Hmm ... I find it very difficult sometimes," Ravi replied  sincerely to his client. The customer nodded. He understood the situation very well. He too had gone through it four times. "It takes a few months. Changes in mood are due to the debalancing of hormones. But, once the baby is here, this step will be a good memory. Besides, do you start prenatal classes?» The client asked. Ravi looked at him with big eyes. " Lessons .....?» He asked. "Yes, prenatal classes, it helps to have good advice and learn the right techniques during childbirth," says the man. Ravi still looked at him with surprised eyes. Then the man rummaged through his pockets and pulled out a card with a number. "My wife and I are going to this place, call them, they can arrange an appointment for you," the man said, handing him the card. Ravi took it and offered him a smile of thanks.

"I can not believe you managed to get me to such a place," N murmured. He was disgusted. He absolutely did not want to get out of his house and see the people. He had had enough of hearing Ravi repeat the same thing to him for two weeks, so he had yielded. But if the course did not please him, he would not hesitate to get up and leave the room. He felt intimidated. Wherever looks are, Hakyeon could see bisexual couples holding hands. The women had big bellies and had to be close to childbirth. They were radiant and smiling. Hakyeon could see happiness in their couple. He was almost jealous. He felt a hand resting on his waist and Ravi clung to him. "We're not different from them," Ravi whispered in his ear. Hakyeon pushed him away. Yes, they were different. In 1: they were both men. The only man couple in the room. In 2, they were not a couple. They were not married or engaged, even though they now lived together. And in 3: for Ravi and him, this baby was an accident. It was not planned. Even though, Hakyeon felt that he was going to love  this baby. Truly love him. He followed the instructor's advises and sat down on the floor. Ravi did the same. They started with simple exercises to relax the muscles. Hakyeon liked this very much because he had a back massage by Ravi. For some days his back hurt. This massage had procured him much good. They did other exercises during the course and at the end the instructor asked them to do one more thing. "Babies are able to recognize the voice of their parents, so talk to them. It also calms them down and relaxes them. So I would ask all the mothers to lie down and the fathers to put their hands on the belly of their spouses. I give you five minutes to talk with your future child through his mother's womb. It's also an exercise that you can do again at home, "says the instructor. Hakyeon froze. What? What was that request? No, he did not want that intimacy with Ravi. He was going home.

"Just five minutes," Ravi asked. "No," N picked up his things. He left the room without looking behind him. Ravi had to follow him while running. The return home was difficult. A tension was palpable and Hakyeon made no effort to calm him down. The tension continued throughout the evening and the couple did not talk about the whole evening. Ravi said no words. It was Hakyeon's choice and he respected him, even though he would have liked to experience it. Hakyeon, meanwhile, saw well at the head of his man that he wanted to try this exercise. In truth, Hakyeon was afraid. He was afraid of being close to Ravi. Fear of losing control of his person. Afraid of falling under the spell of Ravi. He had been living with him for several weeks and had observed moments when he found Ravi extremely beautiful and attractive. Whenever it happened to him, he made efforts to be the furthest away from him. But did he have the right to deprive this man of his father's experience? Hakyeon felt uncomfortable. Out of patience, he stood up and threatened his companion: "ok, I leave you five minutes but that's all. You'll never have to ask me to do it again. "Ravi jumped up and rushed at him. Hakyeon sat comfortably on the sofa and pulled up his shirt. He shivered slightly as Ravi approached him. A second, stronger thrill gripped him when Ravi put his cold hand on his bare skin. Ravi stood a few seconds leaning over Hakyeon's belly without knowing what to say. After a moment the words began to come out. "Hello, little monster. It's daddy. .... huh .... I do not really know if you're gonna be a little guy or a little girl. I do not know which one of us two, you will look like the most. I do not even know if you're going to look like one of us. But whatever you may be, I will love you very much. You must be very small at the moment. But do not worry, you'll become strong every day that passes. And I'll be there to encourage you. I'll be there to support you and your mother. You can do whatever you want, but never forget that your daddy loves you and will always loves you. I love you my little monster and I can not wait to hold you in my arms, "said Ravi, laying a kiss on Hakyeon's stomach. He felt moved and had difficulty detaching himself from that body. He felt a hand caressing his face and Hakyeon leaned towards him. Wet lips settled on his. Ravi froze for a few seconds before becoming more enterprising. It was the first time Hakyeon came to him. Did that mean he was starting to accept him ?

Hakyeon broke the kiss as he realized his gesture. What had he done? He got up quickly and ran to the room. He closed the door and put his hand on his chest. His heartbeats were swift, and he was hot. A blow was struck on the door. "Must I deduce that you are beginning to fall in love with me?» Ravi asked. "꺼져라, kkeojyeo" was Hakyeon's answer.

Hello my fireflies. Do you have a great summer? Here, it does not stop to rain, so we did not benefit much from the sun. On this new chapter, the Navi couple begins to be more close and they live together YEAHHHHH. Did you enjoy reading it? Leave me your comments and votes. I spend a good summer reading your messages. «333333333333333333333333