Chapter 7

Astrid P.o.v

One Direction was standing at my door. Well Liam, Harry and Zayn were.

“Hi.” OMG I was talking to One FREAKING Direction!!!!

“Hi. Look one of our friends has been sick…is there any doctors round here…” Liam looked so worried. Well I could either send them to the doctor in Morpeth, roughly ten minutes away or the one in Medowie, fifteen minutes away.

“It depends on how sick he is,” I knew that I was going to somehow regret this, “come and bring your friend in.” I took a step back so they could come in. I walked to the first door in the hallway (the laundry) and grabbed a bucket. I walked back out to see five boys standing awkwardly in the middle of the lounge room.

“Put the sick one on one of the lounges.” Louis laid Niall down. I walked over put the bucket next to him and placed my hand on his forehead.

“He’s pretty hot...” I mumbled. Nail’s eyes flicked open and meet mine briefly before throwing up all over me. I groaned.

“Next time get it in the bucket.” I said, softly. My mum said that the best way to tell how hot someone is, is by kissing them on the forehead. I bent over and kissed Niall’s forehead.

I turned around and saw all the boys staring at me.

“Mum said kissing someone on the forehead gives you a better indication of the person’s temperature.”

“I’m really sorry Niall didn’t me- “Harry began.

“Don’t worry about it.” I cut him off. I turned to Louis. “Do you want to have a shower before you leave?” Louis just nodded. I gestured for him to follow me. On the way to the bath room I grabbed him a towel.

Harry P.o.v

“SHIT!!” Lou said. I turned around and saw that Niall had thrown up all over Louis. Liam pulled down the nearest driveway, it was pretty long. I jumped out of the car and froze. A  German Shepard was barking at me from the other side of the gate. I walked slowly over to the gate, I whispered to the dog, and he stopped barking and walked away. I opened the gate and gestured to Liam to drive through. Liam drove at a snail speed. To my left was a garden of fruit trees, a swing set and a clothes line. To my right was a shed, a little brick house and a pool. Next to that was a bigger wooden house with a metal roof and a deck going half way around it. Liam kept driving straight until we came to a grassy area next to a gravel track. Liam, Zayn and I jumped out and walked up the stairs and knocked on the green door.

Niall P.o.v

I felt her press her lips against my forehead. They felt so good against my hot, sweaty skin. I felt it coming up my throat. I’m NOT going to throw up on this girl I thought, but too late. It came out of my mouth. She didn’t even flinch, scream or cuss.

“Next time get it in the bucket.” She whispered softly and smiled. How could she smile when she was covered in my spew? I closed my eyes and drifted off into a pleasant dream.