One Shot

I said that i was going to do a One Shot for one lucky fan and here it is!!

Ps this has NOTHING to do with the story :)

Georgia XOXO

I bolted out of bed. Today was the day that the tour ended and he would be home again. I ran into the bath room and turned on the shower. Once I was bathed I looked in the mirror at my body. I was skinny and short with big brown eyes and long brown hair. I smiled at my pretty reflection. I applied some make up consisting of eyeliner, foundation, concealer, a little blush and some lip balm. I wrapped the towel around my slim figure and ran into my room. I couldn’t decide what to wear!! I pulled out a heap of different cloths that were now lying on my bed.  I picked up a pair of black skinny jeans, a bright pink top and a pair of boots with a high heel. I dressed quickly as I could without ruining my make up, I then ran into the bathroom, brushed my hair and teeth. I left my hair damp and hanging out. It would look really pretty in the light breeze that was blowing. I looked at the clock on my alarm and realised that I’d better hurry if I was going to meet him at the airport. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where my parents were eating breakfast.

“I’m going to the airport.” I said quickly grabbing a piece of toast off my dad’s plate. My mum looked up at me.

“Don’t do anything stupid.” I knew what that tone meant, it meant the talk.

“Muuumm!! I’m old enough to know! And I’ve got to go!” I looked up at the huge clock on the wall and ran out of the kitchen and to the front door.

“YOUR ONLY 17!!” My mum yelled from the kitchen. I shook my head and ran out the door and into the warm spring air.it was only 20minuets from my house to the air pot in foot. As I got closer to the airport I felt nervous. What if he found someone else? What if he has changed and no longer loves me? What if- I cut myself off as I walked into the building. I saw a crowed of girls waiting where the boys were going to be coming out. I ran over and pushed my way to the front of the crowd. The screams became louder as Louis walked out closely followed by Niall. Next were Zayn and Liam and lastly was my beautiful boyfriend. Harry. I pushed past security and ran into Harrys arms.

“I missed you.” I whispered into his neck.

“I missed you to.” He said pulling back. I knew it! I knew it! He had moved on. I was about to say something when he slammed his lips to mine. He pulled back and looked me in the eye.

“I love you Amanda and on one else.” He said and kissed me again.