Chapter 45

Astrid P.o.v

“I’ll be back.” I said excusing myself from the table. This baby must think that my bladder is its’ toy!! I turned the corner and saw Veronica kissing Niall. I gasped, I felt the tears of betrayal roll down my cheeks. I wasn’t mad at Niall who looked like he was going to through up. I was mad at Veronica.

“Astrid, he came onto me!! I tried to stop him but he-”I raised my hand and she stopped and I looked her in the eye.

“The one thing you don’t know is that I’ve been studying how to tell if someone is lying and well…you are. So get out of here before I through you out.” I growled. She looked taken back by my tone of voice but I didn’t care. I was having a baby and I didn’t want it growing up around a liar. I admit I was hurt as well. Veronica knew everything about me, she knew how much Niall means to me but she kisses m=him anyway!! She’s screwed up in the head if she thinks I’m gunna let her stay.

“What about me being Godmother?” she asked looking hurt. So she should!

“Jess will be happy to know that the space is open. NOW GET OUT!!” I screamed the last part and she finally left. I stood there facing Niall, he still looked shocked. I walked over to him and took his hand.

“I know you guys are there.” I said. Louis, Jess, Liam, Zayn and Harry walked around the corner.

“Are you ok?” Liam asked me. I almost laughed at the protective edge in his voice. God he was so protective.

“I’ll be fine.” I said looking at him. I caught Lou whipping a tear off his cheek. I let go of Niall and walked over to Lou and pulled him in for a hug. He started to cry onto my shoulder. This was like Eleanor all over again.

“W-w-w-why c-c-can’t I g-g-get the perfect g-g-gg-g-g-girl?” he asked, his tears falling faster. I rubbed his back soothingly and gestured to the others that we should get out of here and they all nodded.

Liam P.o.v

I was shocked. Veronica seemed nice and caring. I should have noticed this was going to happen and protected Astrid. Astrid is like my pregnant little sister, and I believe she was the same to Lou. I walked over to the window and let my imagination run wild.

Niall P.o.v

Astrid had insisted on staying in Lou’s room with him until he fell asleep. I could hear sobbing and whispering but nothing bad. I sighed and walked into mine and Astrid’s room. we had gotten the penthouse this time. I sat down on the bed and turned the TV on and waited for the love of my life to come out of my best mate’s room.

Harry P.o.v

Whenever I tried to go into mine and Lou’s room Astrid would kick me out and lock the door, so I’m just sitting right next to the door waiting for her to come out so I can go in and go to bed and be cloths free. I had been sitting there for what felt like an hour, when Astrid finally came out.

“Go in but be quiet and please don’t wake him up.” she said in a clam voice. I nodded and ran silently into the room. How can she be so calm when her best friend betrayed her? I thought as I climbed into bed.

Astrid P.o.v

I was dying on the inside. I had only just realised what I’ve done. I’ve kicked my best friend out of my life. I walked into the room I was sharing with Niall. he was sitting on the bed watching Myth busters. I walked over to him and sat in his lap.

“How you holding?” he asked looking worriedly at my face.

“You guys are acting like someone died.” I stated.