[ 11 ]

rose is the one in white

dances in this chapter;

[ jeff is the boy, rose is the girl ]

[ rose is the girl wearing a crop top ]

[ rose is the girl wearing a denim jacket ]

11; boombayah

"are you seriously skipping out on baseball practice for a dance competition?" montgomery laughed, thinking it sounded like the girliest thing a buffed up man like jeff could do.

"monty do you know how lucky he is to be in that dance class?" bryce scoffed, at first sounding like a good person for once by defending his friend but that all was ruined when he continued to talk, "he gets to hang out with a bunch of sweaty sexy girls everyday, sometimes these girls are only wearing sports bras and tight shorts. that sounds like heaven watching a girl dance."

jeff instantly felt uncomfortable when those words spilled from bryce's mouth, knowing that one of the girls he was talking about was rose. speaking of rose, he hadn't seen the small brunette ever since the day she slept over at his house. he had just figured that she was staying at the hospital with her brother, even lisa didn't know where she was and was just figuring the exact same thing. suddenly, a small tap on his shoulder caught his attention and the laughs and snickers from the other boys about how "lucky" jeff was stopped. spinning around, jeff came face to face with rose, well not really face to face since she wasn't tall enough to actually be face to face with him.

"rosey," jeff breathed out happily, pulled her into a hug, making justin and zach let out a chorus of oohs and montgomery let out a little ahh, "how are you?"

"i'm fine," rose tried to smile like always, but he could just tell she was lying that she didn't want him to worry, but he'd always worry about her no matter what, "are you ready to leave? the bus is out the front and miss buckley is frantic about all the students since she doesn't want to leave anybody behind like last time."