[ 18 ]

18; down

18; down

backstage to the camden dance competition stage was hectic, it was even more hectic then the dance competition jeff had his first kiss with rose. rose was rushing around half naked, with the costume she was supposed to be wearing in a ripped plastic bag trying to find lisa to help her get dressed and ready. the other camden girls were doing chants to try and throw lisa, rose and jayla off of their performance, but it wasn't working because all three of them stated unbothered by their competition and was instead worrying about getting their clothes on.

jeff loved watching the hectic of backstage, it made him both laugh and cringe. montgomery and zach at that moment loved jeff for even bringing them backstage, because they got to watch girls run around getting changed. in every man, there was a pervert inside them, some men hide it easily, others don't bother to his it at all. the only girl jeff was checking out was his girlfriend because he had no need to look at anyone but her, but monty and zach were checking out all the girls except rose. zach and montgomery did not once look at rose in a way other than friendly, because that was jeff's girl and only jeff's girl, they wouldn't like it if other boys were perving on their girl, so they weren't going to do it to jeff.

"rosey, c'mere," jeff waved over his half naked girlfriend, "lisa has gone to the bathroom rosey, i'll help you."

"ahh thank you babe," rose grinned and reached up to plant a small peck on her boyfriend's lips before shoving the broken plastic bag into his hands and began to unload the clothing inside it. the first thing she pulled out was a pair of light blue skinny jeans, the next thing was a blue crop top that had a zipper going all the way down the back and the last thing she pulled out was a pair of white target brand shoes.

quickly rose slipped into her skin tight jeans, wiggling around a tad bit so they slid better over her legs. after she had put on her jeans she plucked the blue top and unzipped it, as she put the shirt on jeff guess that this was the part where he had to help her. fumbling around with the zipper, jeff tried to zip it up as quickly as he could since he could tell rose was in a rush. just as lisa walked into rose's view the raven haired girl quickly bounced in the direction of the bleach blonde's direction. their friendship made jeff smile with delight, it was so pure and innocent, so lovely too see. they had become friends simply due to their similarities and because they both found it hard as asians and came together to take on the world as one. it made him so happy that his girl had someone to take care of her when he was not around, someone to look out for her and protect her.

"c'mon jeff the girls are about to start dancing," monty grinned as he pulled the other two guys further into the backstage area to a place where they could witness the dance close up.

quickly the dance began, making jeff practically become the heart eyes emoji. how could he not though? watching his girl dance was a favourite thing of his, watching her dance with so much passion and joy to his face. he wanted her desperately to continue with her hobby of dance, he wanted her to make a career out of it and become a trainee under yg entertainment. he wanted her to be happy all the time, he wanted her to continue to feel the same amount of joy she felt while dancing throughout her whole life, that's all he wished for in life at that moment, to make sure his girl has a haply ever after life.

the two of them, in the library again in that same spot where rose had confronted jeff about their first kiss, were doing the exact same thing they were doing before hannah baker caught them the first time. they were making out behind a stack of books, just because they could. the school was occupied with camden, which gave them no worries of being caught, unless hannah decided she wanted to switch books again. rose and jeff only ever went as far as making out, jeff didn't want to intitiate anything further in case it made rose feel uncomfortable and rose never initiated anything because she was scared. she knew jeff wasn't the type of boy to root and boot, but deep down in her mind she was doubting him simply because they were both in highschool and that sort of thing happened often in highschool. she didn't want him to leave her after she gave him sex, so she never initiated it.

"we. should. stop," rose whispered after every kiss they had, which in the end made jeff stop with his eyebrows kniatted and a worried look on his face, thinking that he had done something wrong, "your baseball game is in twenty minutes, you need to be in the change rooms right now pumping up the boys."

"baby, never use the words change rooms and pumping up in the same sentence," jeff snorted and smiled his million dollar smile, "but i guess your right, you'll  be at my game right?"

"well of course, i'd never let my prince charming play a game of baseball without the satisfaction of knowing that you know i'm watching your every move," rose smiled, "especially that cute little bum of yours."

jeff then gasped and feigned hurt as they began to walk out of their spot in the library and in the direction of the cha he rooms, "my butt is not little."