Your eyes are like the sun

Penelope above ^ isnt Barbara pretty?😀

Penny's POV:
"Thank you for reading that wonderful poem, Penelope. I felt as if you were pouring all of your emotion unto me." Mr Dodds commends me in the fashionable way that makes me feel totally uncomfortable.
"Who's next?"
Unsurprisingly, everyone exchanges looks as if telepathically stating that none of them exactly want to be his next victim.

"Oh come on kiddies, you know you want to. I've been waiting for this....."

The looks have become more uncertain now, and my brain is throbbing with the amount of telepathic messages that have been sent. Then randomly, someone interupts our psychic sessions, "that's what he said"

And they all burst out laughing.

Why am I even in this class?

I begin to pack away and prepare for dismissal when a boy who seems to be shrouded with a dark shadow shoves past me with no apology. This obviously annoys me as I am just a petite frame to that six foot something....beautiful, hot, model/greek god.....Butters, ugly, obnoxious prick!

"Hey! Watch it!"
"Yes? He says with an annoying crook in his eyebrow.
"You pushed me." I cross my arms, but I still struggle to look intimidating in my colourful childish clothing.
"And you survived.....sooo?"
"I don't know what your problem is but I bet it's hard to pronounce" I quite my voice because Mr Dodds is looking up from his computer like he just recieved a heartfelt love letter.

I slowly turn back to find the dark haired boy creeping away, muttering something under his breath. "Too many freaks, not enough circuses"

Wait. Did I hear correctly?

"Excuse me?"
He stops and turns with a smirk, "I was just saying how much I love going to the circus."

Yeah. Right.

"You inspire my inner serial killer, you know that...." I state, looking him up and down
"Nah, you would never kill me, you would miss this good looking face of mine too much"

I put my hand to my temple, "to be honest, I never forget a face but in your case I'll make an exception."

He leans against a wall, "Took a trip to Google, did you, Princess?"

Before I can question his comment or his pet name for me, he is already walking away and I begin to see my group of outcast friends waving me up and down.