Pants more fire than Kanye's latest diss track

I decide to be angry today.

Not only for my friends leaving me, but for leaving me in the company of Ryder.

I finished covering up my face with makeup so as to not see the beautiful art work that my father had left on me and im now making my way down the stairs. Hoping that my father is fast asleep.

Bella and Derek are the first to knock.  I open the door with a grumpy face so I can guilt them both. Before I can even start with the silent treatment, they both erupt into apologies and excuses about why they left me at school. I can't stay mad at these people.

"Its okay. Now lets go and get Sherman before I change my mind."

*************

We knock for Sherman and he rushes out of the door with bags under his eyes. "Hey, Bella. Hey, Derek. Heyyyyy, Inkpen baby!" Sherman immediately throws a lanky arm around my shoulder and sends me a wink. "For goodness sake, Sherman, and what's with the bags?"

Sherman looks pained to answer, "Luggage, Babe. I'm carrying luggage under my eyes. Too much clubbing."

To which Bella responds "Clubbing where, Sherman? You go to advanced chess club after school!"

"Yeah, that's what I say... its just a cover for the fact that I go clubbing every Tuesday with my many girlfriends."

I just look at Sherman and I can't even laugh because he looked so serious when he said it. Bella, on the other hand, has transformed into a tomato with laughter.

"LIAR!" I accuse, pointing a finger in Sherman's face jokingly to which he retorts, "No way! You're just jealous because I'm such a heartthrob and you can't have me! Maybe you'll get invited to be one of my plus ones for the club one night, you'll see how I rave like a boss!"

"Sherman, your underwear is burning."

"I'm not lying!"

"Yeah right, SherMister, your pants are more fire than Kanye's latest disstrack."

************
For the first half of the day, i am forced to endure the rorture that is Mr Dodds and his classes.
Todays subject is: Sexual education
Yaaay!
Mr dodds just volunteered for Ja'malvin (A:N:dont take this name seriously it was meant to be a really stereotypical black boy name😂)to explain what reproduction is.oh boy.

"So yeah like you get the girl yh. From like a party innit. And then you go up to your mates room upstairs innit and do a little suttin suttin on his bed tho"

"Canyou be more specific?" sir says

"Aww yh so u get your schlong innit and you keep it in dem pants coz aint nobody wantin no baby innit PULL OUT GAME STRONG!"

Im not even joking. I can literally feel my brain cells deciding to leave. There they go now. Bye bra-

"Thank you Ja'malvin that was um...yeah sit down"

Wow even Mr Dodd is speechless.

So for the next 28, yes 28, minutes we went through this same process. Mr Dodd asks someone to explain sexual reproduction. No one really wants to actually explain it so they something weird. Speechless.

It was a repetitive but simple process. Until this process was completely destroyed by none other than jerk face Ryder.

This guy did a whole 180° turn with his body now directly facing me. Is this guy serious?

"So Penny want to hear my explanation?" he asks his ears readily waiting to hear my answer.

"Nope" and i get up deciding i had enough

"Excuse me Penelope where are you going ?" Mr Dodd asks his face holding a crest-fallen expression.

"Oh sorry. I just realised this guy was serious, like he's serious, what hes going to say, he'll say it seriously. The real deal. So im just going to-bye"

I could hear quite alot of muffled laughs all around me but one persons laugh dominated everyone elses.

Shermans.

"Hahah*snort* ha *gasps for air* huhuh * starts coughing really hard* hahahah *pats his own back because ain't nobody else going to do it for him*haha *bangs the table* woooo"

From the part where he started coughing really hard the majority of the class had already quietened down and were left in shock when they saw the mess of a human called Sherman perform some kind of voodoo witchcraft spiritual ritual. Or at least thats what it seemed like from this side.

Sherman suddenly points at me with a shiz,yes shiz i can't swear leave me alone, eating grin.

"THAT WAS FUNNY. YOU'RE FUNNY" he declares

Completely forgetting about Mr Dodd i finally turn around to look at him on ly to discovered he is bright red with anger.

"Look sir. You're an English Teacher. It makes no sense for us to be learning about sexual production" i say trying to reason with him.

"Good point" Ryder agrees

I look as him in shock but he just returns my expression with a smirk.

Theres nothing to smirk about Ryder stop that gosh.

"Are you serious?" Sir says really quitely. I don't really know whether to be concerned or to be terrified.

"Im teaching you sexual repoduction because your biology teacher is not here. You're in biology. BIOLOGY" he eventually shouts.

"RYDER DETENTION" He announces.

"Fair enough" Ryder responds

"And Penelople, penny, lope, i have to inform you that -" he puts his finger up indicating that he needs a minute.

Is this guys seriously in pain?

"You have a detention im sorry" sir says a single tear falling from his eyes.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Authors note:
Sorry about the long wait for the this update. We'll be writing the next chapter soon and we'll be introducing some new characters! However we need to be sure that you guys actually like this story so for the next chapter we need at least 3 people to comment that they want us to carry on the story and then we'll make the next chapter after chapter 6. Is that fair?

Anyways thanks for reading my amazing beep bops.