Author note (please read and vote guys)

Sorry guys but I probably won't be updating anytime soon due to writer block. Thanks for all the support. However I do have three options for you. I 've got three ideas for a book. I'm not to sure when I'll start it but I want you guys to pick which one you like best.

The three options are:

Buzzing (temp. title. If you have suggestion for a title comment it as well)
It would be about a bisexual girl who is the queen bee of the school. She is absolutely malicious to put lightly. She mean to pretty much everyone except two people. Her best friend and the new girl. Not gonna lie you're going to hate her but the new girl will put her in her place. However she does have a soft spot for children. Which you'll find ou why later in the book but yh
(If this one wins the plot will be more thought out and will be made clearer)

Or

Trust me (definite title)
Okay so this is mostly from a guys perspective. He a complete and utter pyschopath. The book will explore his journey from a child who loved swimming and spent practically all of his time with his best friend (one of you guys will choose her name) to the point where he gets kidnapped. To a teen where he attends high school (secondary school😣) and is the ultimate loner to his early 20s where he enters the army to the present. Where he becomes a therapist. Well that's what everyone else thinks. He is what you would call an identity thief but that will be touched on in the book. Long story short he tricks people into trusting him to eventually kill them using the face your fears method. For example if someone is afraid of water he will "talk" to them abou their fear and get them to go into a lake and get them to swim in the water convincing them that thyre cured already. Ending up with the person slowly drowing.

I would call it a thriller romance. But it's not that graphic just a bit dark..however I will try to incorporate some lightness to it

And last but not least.

Pick a title
(Stab them with a gun) or (shoot them with a knife)

This some bonnie and Clyde, joker and Harley Quinn type shiz. Antonio and Aurora are both the top spies of their agency as they were the first and only ones to be put in the organisation as kids. They're brutal. They don't know the word, "mercy" also they work for the "bad side". They don't really give a flying turtle and they'll get rid of anyone that is their way. They're in aggressive towards each other. But when - you guys have to choose which one - (they're 6 year old daughter, Auroa or Antonio) get kidnapped how will they/he or she cope.

There will include some humour in this one

So basically you have to choose from romace/teen fiction, romance/thriller or romance/action. ☺