Piano Positions

Tom looked up as he entered his room

Tom looked up as he entered his room. He was alone, thank god as you stood there adorned in the revealing underwear he had picked out for you.
Your eyes met and your heart jumped, you struggled to swallow as you gave him a nervous look willing him for his appreciation.

Almost straight away he broke out in a boyish grin as he looked you up and down, lent up against his piano.

He looked even more perfect than you remembered from earlier in the night, and he let out a whistle of admiration as he wondered over to you, throwing his card key on the nearest hard surface.

As he reached you, he seemed timid, scared even so you decided to attempt to make it all abit easier by cracking a joke.

"So Mr Hardy, I'm afraid i have to decline your offer...." you said seriously, and then burst out laughing as his face fell in shock and he began to stammer something.

"Of lingerie...." You continued as he walked over to you the grin plastered once more on his face.
"Because as soon as you walked in here I have an overwhelming urge for you take take it off me"

He smiled innocently at your suggestion, but his eyes had the dark hooded look that adorned the characters he portrayed.

"I want to bite it off you" he said. His first words since he arrived reminding you of his deep gravelly voice, aware that it was full of desire as he continued to look down your body at your breasts and stomach which was currently doing somersaults. You looked at him in his tailored suit, cutting a figure of pure sophistication, but with his tented crotch jutting out with his excitement pointing in your direction.

As he approached you he took your hips in his manly hands and hoisted you up so you were sat atop the piano, and moved your thighs apart with his calloused fingers in order to position himself between them. He gyrated his crotch into your own as he took your face in his hands and lent in for the first kiss.

An involuntary rush of breath escaped your lips as he touched them with his own. They were like velvet pillows but he mashed them hard against yours, taking them in his teeth and nibbling along your lower one whilst dipping his wet tongue inside your mouth. All the while his hands began to wander your body, caressing the silk and pushing it up, feeling underneath at your hips, lower back and all the way down to your thighs.
He moaned against your mouth as his hips gyrated into you, suddenly pushing you backwards so you laid vertical on the piano top with your thighs spread.

"You're beautiful" he whispered, rubbing one hand up the entire length of your body under the babydoll and finding your erect nipples underneath it. "I had to have you."
You closed your eyes as he tugged on each one in turn, hearing him growl as you arched your back off the piano, letting out a soft gasp at the sensations he was drawing from you.

You opened your eyes and watched his hand and his gaze move in between your thighs now, using his fingers to push the silk panties to one side and reveal your pink lips to him, glistening with your excitement. He stroked a finger down your folds slowly, licking his lips and furrowing his brow at the slickness he was able to spread around.
"What's that like?" He asked you, his voice giving you tingles and making your hairs stand on end.