Shower Me With Emotions

He grabbed you before you fell, letting out a groan as you came on him. The sound made a vibration on your vagina lips as his mouth finally left the spot and his fingers entered you roughly.
As you clenched on his digits, he held you up with one arm around your waist and leisurely fingered you like he hadn't a care in the world. At this moment he felt like he hadn't.
Once you had finished your orgasm, you regained your momentum and lifted yourself off of his probing fingers. He pouted his full lips at you then, in a mock protest, raising the two fingers he had just used to pleasure you with and putting them into his mouth to suck.
You went crimson instantly, and giggled girlishly, a little too high pitched for your own liking as he did it, feeling shameful but full of lust at exactly the same time.
How could he make you feel like a naughty teenager again? You never wanted this feeling to end. But you had to be realistic that this would be the last time you could manage this with him. After all you were leaving London tomorrow. And this fantasy tryst would be over.

As you sagged once more against his body, sinking down to his level as he still knelt naked on the tiled floor, he stood slowly and lifted you with him. Picking you up like a worn out child he took you to the shower over his shoulder. You could see his ass cheeks clenching as he walked you there and the familiar tingle was already back between your thighs.

When he opened the glass, you felt the rush of steam escape from the roomy luxury hotel booth. Inside was a stone seating area, 4 giant monsoon shower heads blasting out water in all directions, and a shelf containing more bath products than a shower gel factory. He placed you down gently onto the seat, soaking you in the process and you laughed between spluttered breaths as he finally pointed the shower heads to more appropriate places. The toothy smile on his face lit up the booth more than the spotlights on the ceiling, that cast shadows in the confined space. It made your heart skip a beat at the realisation he was smiling at you and he was happy. Happy to be here doing this with you even though it should've felt so wrong.

Tom wondered over to the shelf and twiddled about with the coloured bottled products, until he settled on an aqua coloured gel with a silver lid.

He looked at you then, watching him, both self conscious and eager in equal measures, with your wet legs crossed on the tiled seat.

"C'mere" he said, hardly audible over the shower jets. And without giving you a chance to respond in action or dialogue, he reached out for your hand and dragged you into a standing position. He pushed you back forcibly against the wall as you let out a gasp, your back hitting the slippy but very solid tile of the sandy coloured booth wall. The pain stung but you couldn't care less.

"Baby I'm gonna be rough with you" he said in an eerily calm and gravelly voice as he leant his lips seductively into your ear, the small amount of fluff below his bottom lip scratching your lobe.

"Tell me now if you don't want that." He said as he pulled his head back to search your face for an answer. One of his hands brushed your wet hair from your cheek as he stood uncomfortably close to you, his growing hardness beginning to press against your thigh as he tentatively held the gel bottle in his other hand. His breathing was ragged and heavy. And when you silently bit your lip in wanton desire, not providing any answer, his volume got louder, his excitement exploding angrily.

"ANSWER ME" he shouted, his deep voice echoing in the small confined space, his palm slapping the wet tile of the wall behind your head making you jump, your hands moving involuntarily to push out against his chest. This was a new side to him, but it reminded you of his movie roles, like psychotic but hot Freddie Jackson and it made you want him more. He could mean it, he could be furious and lash out at you, or he could be acting to set the "I need you hard" mood and you think you knew him well enough by now to decipher which it was.
Your answer was pooling in your private parts already, you were so hot for him that you were struggling to breathe easily and every nerve ending in your body was stood to attention, prickling at you. Why couldn't you speak. You blinked your long lashes at him. Glad of the waterproof mascara.