Pocket Rocket

Tom sniggered at you under the forearm he had placed over his eyes, laid back on the sofa, with his jeans around his ankles. He bit his bottom lip and sucked in a breath.

"Let's just say I don't wanna come back from that other galaxy you just sent me to". There was a relaxed pause.

"My little rocket" he laughed, suddenly pulling you onto his lap so your bare legs dangled over his. You giggled at the rough movement, and the welcomed skin on skin contact that was followed up by a soft kiss placed on your lips.

"Do you wanna take a shower?" He said suddenly, breaking away from your mouth. You missed his lips instantly and found them again before answering.

"What..now?" You didn't feel like breaking off to shower, he hadn't even touched you yet.

"Yeah now. Well since you wanna be so dirty.... Why don't you Let me wash them sins away from you" he said, stroking a loose strand of hair from your face and looking at you coyly to gage your reaction. You loved it when he looked shy.

You got up from his lap, making sure your movements were slow and calculated as you rose and wandered off sexily in the direction of the bathroom, looking back at him as you exposed your ass to his wandering eyes, peeling off your lacy lingerie letting them drop to the floor

He caught up with you by the bedroom door swatting you on it hard, and grabbing the skin where he had just smacked, putting his other hand around your throat and walking you like that in a tight hold through to the bathroom.

When he got you in there he bent you down forcefully over the vanity, as you allowed your elbows to rest on the cold marble you found there. It was hard to resist looking up into the mirror, so you didn't and met his eyes in it, making your stomach flip, your nipples harden and your hairs stand on end instantly.

He kept his eyes on you as he ran his palm over the curves of your ass and down the back of your thighs. He wasn't as rushed now, he was doing it achingly slow and it was just as brutal. The centre of your thighs was aching, a slow throb building there, willing him to reach it soon and give it the attention it needed.

Your eyes opened suddenly as he left you, turning to watch where he went.

"Stay exactly where you are. There's a good girl" he said - and he sounded like you should probably obey him.

You noticed now as he went that he was void of any lower half clothing, having shed the jeans you had pulled to his ankles earlier. You watched his tight ass as it wandered over to the stand up shower, big enough for ten people and turned on the jets. Water spurted in cascades to the floor, steam rising instantly as he closed the glass door and re-entered the bathroom.

He smirked at you and your vulnerability, your body bent over the sink in all its naked glory. You arched your back as he returned to you, pushing your ass higher into the air, hoping he was about to hold onto it to pummel into you, like you needed him to so bad.

But he didn't, and it was driving you wild.

He returned to stand behind you, his hands roaming to the front of you now, lifting you with both arms from the vanity only slightly, cupping your breasts with his palms. He kissed in the nape of your neck, his facial bristles tickling and teasing you as they wandered from your ear and down to your shoulder. You let your eyes close to enjoy the sensations. He took his hands off you to unbutton his shirt, your eyes on each other in the mirror as he peeled it slowly from his big shoulders, his pecs flexing as he shed it to the floor.

He was back tugging against your nipples now, pulling them and letting them drop, the bounce making his dick against your ass cheeks grow ever more solid.

He pushed you back down gently, your breasts pushed against the marble and you looked at his reflection as he took the base of his cock in his hand and rubbed the swollen end down your pussy lips. They were soaking by this point, and you smiled at the fact it would be making a slick mess all over his tip.

"Do you like it?" He asked you, his eyes back on your face, wanting to see your reaction from the stimulation he had finally started to give you.

"Yeah" you moaned, "Tom please, put it......in me" you managed. Your throat becoming dry, your brow shiny with perspiration due to the ever growing sauna he had created. The steam was making it hard to swallow. The mirror around you was clouding, your hands holding you up, now slipping on the condensation building atop of the marble you rested against.

"Why rush it baby?" he whispered.
"I'm gonna make you cum so many times tonight, you'll be begging me to stop soon, never mind start" he said, and your clit throbbed again.

Aware of your wetness on his shaft, he knelt down behind you and parted your legs aggressively, exposing your slit to his eyes. As he perched on his bare knees against the marble, his fingers began to probe against your pussy as you felt two thick ones rimming the entrance and circulating your juices before plunging inside, instantly knuckle-deep. He wiggled them inside you, and you weren't sure wether your panting was from the steam or the rush of pleasure he was forcing you to deal with. Probably both.

As you struggled to catch a breath, the mirror now completely clouded up in front of you, he pushed his face into you, burying his nose against your folds and allowing his wet tongue to reach the bundle of nerves that had been pining for him all night. His beard was sharp against such a sensitive area as it tickled in all the right places.

He flicked the tip of his tongue gently against it, before re entering a finger inside you.
You swallowed down a wave of intensity as you willed yourself not to blow so soon. You could feel sensation everywhere, you were sure if he touched any part of you for a moment longer you would come apart and sink in a heap to the floor.

You willed yourself to hold off as he changed technique to allow the flat surface of his tongue to lap at you, moving it in circles with pressure against the nub, before returning to jab at it with his pointed end and form a seal of suction against it to suck at you.

He was teasing and coaxing an orgasm from you, bringing you to the edge before removing all stimulation and blowing on you gently, the cold air welcomed in the steam filled room but the very same thing driving you crazy.

His fingers came back to fill you completely, your pussy holding onto them tightly as they moved slowly in and out of you, his tongue so slimy and warm, licking you everywhere, eating you so good.

You were craving him, as he teased your flesh with every lick and suck as he spoke again, his fingers increasing their pace, twisting inside you to hit your G-spot.

"C'mon love, I want your pussy to drip for me before we fuck.. I wanna taste you." He mumbled

He sounded so far away as the heat in the room made your head pound. You were dizzy, your vision blurred as the wave of intensity rose slowly, building sensation before crashing like a tidal wave down on him.
You came harder than you ever had before, sure you had felt your pleasure squirt at him as your knees bent, your legs finally failing you.

He held you up as he lapped at you, letting your release dribble down his chin and into his beard, the contractions against his fingers slowing as he supported your weight with his arms and you finally lost all ability to stand.