Lasting Impressions & Beans

When you had freshened up, and got changed into your dress and jacket again, you looked around for your heels, walking past the strewn condom and laughing yet again. He could clear that away himself.

After slipping them on you entered the lounge area and found him eating some breakfast at the dining table, fully dressed himself now in jeans and a grey blag t-shirt. You blushed at the fact you had the same one.
Your heels clicked on the marble floor and he looked up as you made your way over, shovelling beans into his mouth from his fried breakfast.

You smiled coyly, putting your hair behind your ears, not quite knowing how to end this.

He stood up and walked over to you. Wiping the breakfast from his face. For a minute you snapped back to earth. Were you really in Tom Hardy's hotel room watching him wipe bean juice from his face? After Having been fucked by him all night long.
Yes you were. It made you feel faint.

"Do you want some toast?" He asked between mouthfuls.
You did but you declined.

"No I better go, thanks for last night. The movie was incredible" you offered as a means to an end.

"I'm sure it's going to do so well." You smiled genuinely.

"No thank YOU." He replied.
"Seriously, you don't know what you've done for me. I haven't felt like I did last night in a very long time. And again this morning" he smirked boyishly.

Acting. Just acting. You remembered looking at him disbelievingly.

"Johns waiting outside, I hope that's ok. You're gonna have to leave discreetly out the back and I have a car waiting for you to take you where you need to go. Do you live in London?" He said matter of factly.

"No I don't. I'm staying not far from here in another hotel, my friend will be expecting me actually" you said, fumbling awkwardly in your bag for your mobile.

Your hand was yanked out of your bag as he grasped you, putting his hands around your waist like he was about to lead you into a dance.

He leant down and kissed you, and you fell onto him gently, reaching up to wrap your arms around his neck and giving him your mouth willingly. He nuzzled against your lips intensely, subtly and slowly, before dipping in his tongue to swirl around yours.
His moustache smelt of beans and you smiled in the Kiss, your lips stretching wide and he laughed into your mouth, and grabbed at your bum with both hands.

"Oi hands off" you said playfully, leaving his body and grasping his hand, letting yours leave his slowly as you walked towards the door.

"I fuckin can't" he said watching your ass as it shimmied across the lounge to the door.

You blew him a kiss and left.