Beginning

The covers strangely fell off the side of my bed. Half awake and not caring enough, I continued back into my sleep. After a couple more minutes I was woken up again, but this time something was slowly gliding from my ankle to my inner thigh. For some odd reason I ignored it. I was most likely dreaming. Once I felt something hook under my shorts and panties, I stiffened. It started to slowly pull them off my hips an down my legs. What is happening? I went into a panic and just froze, keeping my eyes close and my teeth bared. I was so scared. I could hardly move or breathe.

I heard my shorts, along with my panties, plop to the floor. Then something slid under my shirt and made its way up to my right breast. I knew it was a hand once I felt it gently grasp onto my breast. My mind was freaking out but I could no move. Fear pressured my chest and my throat grew dry, unable to swallow or open it. I felt stressed and lose of control over myself, still unable to get the nerve to move. I've never had sleep paralysis, is this what I was experiencing?

Finally I was able to open my eyes and sit up, but was harshly pushed back down by the hand that was groping me. My eyes widened. A woman was hovered over me, smirking. Her eyes glowed a bright, vibrant green. She had long, dark grey nails and black horns that slightly swerved back over her head but the ends pointed up. She has huge, flared, black and red wings that cupped around the sides of my bed. They swayed with her body, as she breathed. Her lips were caked with red lipstick and her ears pointed up like a fairy's. Then I felt something that rubbed, playfully up and down my left leg. I looked down to see a tail. It was red like her wings, but at the end of it had long, black hair like a lion's. Her skin was very pink, which made her black hair appear more boldly. 

She had a bra on with straps that were chains, to hold it up. She had one piece of fabric that was long and looked torn a little. It was covering the front of where her womanhood and was also held up by chain straps across her hips.

"Wh-who are you?" I was surprised I was even able to get myself to speak. I couldn't help but realize how beautiful she was, even though she had all these odd features.

"Mmm, you're good at resisting my power," she smirked wider as her long, wet, purple tongue slivered out of her mouth and licked around her lips. "You must be Gemini."

My heart started to thump. So many questions came to my mind. I have to be dreaming. How'd she know my name?

Before I could respond, she forced herself closer to my face and kissed me. She stayed locked to my lips. I wanted to jerk away but something was keeping me from doing so. I felt her long tongue poke through my lips and travel into my mouth. Her tongue was so long, I could feel it starting to go down my throat. Her hot saliva drowned me. I tried breathing out my nose, but I was panicking so much that I couldn't focus enough to do so. I was going to die from no oxygen and panic. Her tongue and saliva started to venture farther down my throat. I was starting to choke and my mind was feeling tired, I just wanted to give up.

A pain made my waist feel like someone kept tightening a belt around it. My chest and my hips, it felt like my bones were being crunched into different places. I tried to scream out in pain or for help, but with her tongue in the way and the pain that had struck my body, I couldn't do anything. She just might be literally killing me. The last thing I saw before knocking out from the extensive pain is her finally sitting up and wiping this thick, green slime off her lips.