Incubus

It's been two days. Louis is dead. He died a few hours later, after consuming some of my cum. The ambulance came to take him away and rush him to the hospital. But no one has come into the basement. Not even Kash. Poor Kash. I'm the reason why his dad is dead now. His mother has been gone for years. Where will he go? He probably feels so abandoned. With me gone too. I can't worry about that now. I'll probably die within the next two days if I continue to be trapped down here. I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker.

I hung there, staring at the floor. I think I'm going crazy. I think I'm hearing things. It's so dark. My night vision is weak because I'm weak. At least that's what I'm assuming. I can't think of why else my powers are so useless at the moment.

The door opened.

I looked up immediately. There was silence for a good minute. Than someone slowly walking down the stairs. I squinted my eyes to try to make out whoever was coming down. Then I felt a gust of wind above me, along with the chains holding me up breaking. I instantly dropped to the floor.

I looked up to see a figure towering over me. I didn't even hear it approach me. Which is what frightened me.

"Get into your succubus form and teleport back. Hurry up." Said a deep, stern voice. It's a man. It's a incubus. I could see the outline of his giant wings.

I quickly tried to stand up, but ended up falling down. My body feels so stiff. My legs feel like they forgot how to work and my wrists were irritated from how long the chains were holding them up.

"At least change into your form."

I nodded and did as he said. He then bent down to pick me up. My right wing went behind his arm and pressed against his wing. The touch of our wings made me blush for some reason. I was shocked though by how easily he picked me up mainly. As if I was just a feather on the ground. Just from being against him, I could tell he was fit.

But before I knew it, we were back in the demon realm. I closed my eyes from the lighting. I wasn't use to it. All I've seen is darkness lately. But my eyes slowly adjusted. He still hadn't put me down. Instead he was walking somewhere. I looked up at him, squinting.

His hair was all black, along with his long horns. His giant wings that swayed up and down as he walked were all black as well. I jerked my head back to see he had a long black tail as well. I looked back at him, raising one eyebrow. "Are you a guard?"

His sharp yellow eyes looked down at me. "What's it to you?"

"Well I don't see why someone like you wouldn't be a guard."

His eyes went back to looking straight ahead as he walked. He was silent for a moment. "Yes, I am one. And I was sent to find and retrieve you, dead or alive."

"Oh... what's your name?"

"Lockett."

"Well thank you for finding me, Lockett. I'm Gemini."

"I know." His responses were now quick and stern.

I looked away from him to see he had taken me into a room with only a bed in it. He set me down on it and took a step back. "Get your body working again. Tomorrow night you will have an easy target to seduce, to get you back on your feet and strong enough to go back to the usual."

I nodded. "Thank you."

He turned away and walked out of the room. I decided to spread out on the bed, stretching my limbs, trying to get myself working again. I spread my wings out as well. It feels so good to be out of that damn basement. Before I knew it someone else was walking into the room. I lifted my head to see Zile.

"Zile!" I forced myself up to jump at her with a hug.

She pushed me back down on the bed before I could even touch her. I looked at her confuse. "Get some rest! You're gonna need it if you're gonna kill Kalee." She whispered.

I looked away. She doesn't even care that I'm back? Maybe she's just being my friend to have me do shit for her. "Why shouldn't I just tell her what you want me to do?"

"Cause we made a deal. I scratched your back, now you scratch mine." Her tone sounded deep and dark. She was pissed. Or possibly just scared and playing it off with anger.

I shook my head and got up, walking out of the room. Zile followed. "Where do you think you're going?"

I sighed. "Just leave me alone please."

Zile walked beside me. "I don't trust you enough to do that."

I stopped and looked around. The throne was empty. "Where is Kalee?"

"Why do you care, huh?" Zile growled.

I looked around then back at the throne. I saw someone walk out of Kalee's chamber, next to the throne. It was an incubus. My eyes widened. It was Tye.