Part 3

We appeared in a dark room. It was black all over. For a second I thought I was blind, till my eyes adjusted to objects around us.

I turned to Zile. "So what happens if I tell humans who aren't succubi, about me?"

   "Shhh! Shut the hell up!" She whispered sternly. "Who'd be stupid enough to believe some shit like that?! Now keep your voice low, or you'll startle your target." Zile whispered, and grabbed my hand. "You're most likely still adjusting to your night vision. So I'll guide you." She led me through the dark house. Up some stairs. Down a long hall and through a door, into a bedroom.

There was a nightlight in the room. And toys... My heart sank. Am I in a child's room?

   I pulled back. Zile stopped and looked back at me with a frown. "What?!" She spat in a whisper.

  "You never said anything about kids being involved in this whole succubus thing!?" I harshly whispered back.

 Her shoulders slunk down. Her face made a blankly, plain expression. As if "what the fuck" was written all over it. "He's 16! And you're what? A minor too? So shut up." She whispered, trying to tolerate me as much as possible.

I could feel a love-hate relationship already growing between us. To bad this is somewhat of a dream and I'm probably replacing Casey as Zile in it.

Zile pulled me again over to the boy's bed. I was tempted to pull away again but just the feeling of Zile's grip was enough to warn me of how strong she is.

I looked at the sleeping boy. So peaceful and calm. I looked at Zile. "Is Zile your real name?"

She slowly looked at me and stared for a good two minutes. "No, it's longer than that! Now shut the fuck up and focus. God damn, have you ever heard that curiosity is what killed the cat?! Let that be a lesson to you!" Zile was red with frustration, trying to whisper and put up with me. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Ok... Do your thing," she jerked her head to point at the sleeping boy, before backing away and crossing her arms.

  I froze. This is weird. How am I suppose to do this with these big ass wings and annoying ass tail? I took a deep breath and began to slowly crawl onto the bed, over the boy. I frowned, looking at him. 

"Go into your human form, idiot."

I stopped. "You didn't do that the night you came to see me."

"That's because I wasn't trying to seduce you dumbass." Zile was harsh but I didn't take much offense from it, I'm assuming that's just how she is. So I transformed. I felt lighter without those big wings. 

"Good. Remove his clothing on his lower half. Like I did to you in that so called dream." Zile whispered, chuckling.

I swallowed and could feel my hands start to shake. I don't have the nerve to do shit like this. I looked back at Zile for help. She just stared at me and shook her head.

"Your hands are soft. He won't feel that much."

I nodded and looked away from Zile, back at the boy. I hooked my index finger under both his pants and boxers. I slowly slid them down, closing my eyes tightly as I did. I scooted down to slide them off his legs and plop them onto the floor. I didn't even bother to look at his naked lower half. I quickly looked over to Zile once more.

   "W-what do I do?" My voice was shaky. So was my body. I could feel myself start to get hot.

   "Ugh, have you learned nothing? To take his life force you need to have sex with him." She whispered.

  "Sex doesn't kill someone!" I whispered back harshly, trying not to rage at her loudly.

  "I could argue that but I won't. Yes you can... It's all in the climax, sweetie. Him releasing inside you is what will kill him, because your body forces more out of him than what he would normally release. It'll only weaken him if he doesn't get to release inside you. Fastest way to kill him would be for him to eat you out but at your level, seducing is something you're still new at, so sex will lock him under your spell better. I don't want to get into too much detail because it just gets gross but that's the basic info of it."

  My left eye twitched, considering I only listened to have of that. "You act like nothing you said was gross! And I'll get pregnant if I let him do that in me! I can't afford that!"

  "You idiot. A dog can't get a human pregnant just like how a human can't get a succubus pregnant! So hurry the fuck up!" Zile yelled. She was very angry now.

I heard a gasp and turned my head to see the boy sitting up. Zile woke him up. It spooked me. I too, gasped. Freaking out, I quickly shot back and fell onto the floor.

"Run!" Zile snapped and dashed towards the window. She opened it and flew out, I quickly followed behind her but once I jumped out. I realized I wasn't even in my succubus form, nor would I just know how to fly if I was. 

"Zile!" I screeched in a panicked voice. I started falling and the last thing I saw was the ground coming at me before blacking out.