What has been seen can't be unseen

A/N: This was inspired by Sukeno-san's teaser on twitter for the Shimayu special in the manga. It was a picture of page 3, where Shimon lies next to Mayura as they have to share the hut and he can't sleep, while she has taken his pillow hostage (XD). In the second panel we could see Mayura in a bikini. From there on my imaginitation ran wild and this One-shot is the product.

Have fun reading!

Shimon figured he must have been a very bad person in his earlier life to deserve this.

How? How did he end up in this situation?

Laying on his futon, Shimon was frozen with fear.

The cards had turned against him. Everything he had carefully planned had backfired.

He had thought it was a good idea to take Mayura to a secure part at the outskirts of the island located at the seaside, where he could train her without any other Heavenly Commander poking in or Rokuro distracting her. He'd been so wrong believing this was a good idea. Perhaps he hadn't thought this through but he never would have foreseen that the trip would lead to – to this!

He turned his slightly shaking head to the side. There she was, sleeping peacefully next to him. Not a care in the world or so it seemed. Why was she not having any problem with this situation?

When they had arrived on the island after a long ride on the bus that made him wish he'd never boarded it in the first place, they'd been greeted with bad news. Due to the hot weather all the rooms had been booked out. All except for one.

Only reluctantly had he agreed to share the room but when they had lain next to each other he couldn't get any sleep. Disturbed by her presence he had looked at her when all of a sudden she had rolled onto her right side and pulled his pillow from underneath his head.

Scared to death he had glanced at her. She'd cuddled happily with his pillow with a small smile only a few inches next to him.

Every muscle had been on alert as he had stayed still, fingers crossed so he couldn't touch anything unconsciously although he had feared sleep wouldn't come to him.

There he'd lain with no pillow and her proximity being too close.

He had been glad when the sun finally rose.

Unnerved and sleep deprived Shimon had prayed to get some rest the next day. Unaware of the torture he would have to endure that day he'd finished a training unit with Mayura who afterwards suggested to get some rest at the beach for a while pointing at the bags under his eyes.

And then – when they had met at the beach as agreed – she had stood in the sea, waving for him to join her, clad only in a very small, pink bikini.

Shocked about the unexpected sight Shimon's body had refused to move. After his heart started beating again, he had declined her offer and spread out a beach towel he'd rented from the inn moments before. Sitting back listening to his music he'd willed the image out of his head and hoped to at least get a little bit of rest. He should have known by then that this night he wouldn't get any sleep either.

Now he was again next to her, lying on his back. Adding to the annoying situation were the images that were haunting his mind. Images of her in a bikini. It was a picture that he wasn't able to scratch out.

Sure, he had noticed her womanly form before. But it had been a piece of information stored in the back of his head. Now it was more prominent than ever after it pounded down the door of said storage. The picture of her kindled his imagination making him feel unbearably hot and it was only thanks to his fierce training for years that he willed down his body's instinctive reaction.