The Stray Shikigami Accident Or Making a Wrong Seem Right

A/N: YAY! Finally! I am sorry it took me so long to work on this prompt but it has a reason. One, I will explain after the end. ;)

prompt: "hot spring ff" [and some fluffy descriptions I won't list :P] - Inspirated (on ff.net)

The Stray Shikigami Accident Or Making a Wrong Seem Right

Why had he to go through this? He should have just went home. Should have said, he had something to do, instead of coming along. This wasn't, how he would have imagined things to turn out, when he accompanied Mayura to visit Rokuro.

Why had he done it anyway? He had more important things to do. Actually not right now, he had planned for a free afternoon, on which he could tend to his plants. His newest bonsai needed to be cut to grow more branches. But then she had stood in front of the door of the Ikaruga main house, asking him to tag along. And Shimon just couldn't force himself to say "No".

It was all thanks to this infatuation he had with her.

And now? Now he found himself in the streaming, hot water off a hot spring with Rokuro next to him.

Which wouldn't be a problem at all, if he didn't know Mayura was on the other side of the hot spring. Naked and all.

Only a wooden wall separated them.

One simple wall.

Just wood.

It was making him so damn nervous.

And all the while he tried to cover this uneasiness he felt.

Granted, it wasn't as bad as the time on the isle, when he had to guard her taking a bath in a hot spring with nothing being between them. But that time had left some marks on him. Some awkward and embarrassing feeling every time he thought about it because he couldn't forget the accident that occurred on that day.

So now even that wall, opposite of him, was making him nervous, making him wonder, how sturdy its structure was, how much weight it could hold and what it would take to tear it down.

It wasn't like he was a pervert.

Far from it. Shimon didn't want the wall to go down. Not in any way. He would be glad, if it would be made out of stone. Nor did he think about her body in lecherous ways. But the very idea that not much divided them, was making him breaking out in cold sweat, as his body was cooked in the streaming water of the hot spring.

And if he was honest, he feared about some accident to happen. It wasn't like he had been fortunate so far. Her breasts had been pressed against him way too many times by now. And each time it had been worse than the time before.

First time had been just pressing – with him loosing his balance in the air for a while, second time wiggling against him, as she had used him as a cushion to her fall and the third time...

He swallowed hard at the thought, while embarrassment rose within him like water into a sinking ship.

Just thinking about the time they had been on the isle, when Mayura jumped at the sudden appearance of a stray shikigami right into his arms bare to the skin made him blush furiously. He had tried so hard to forget the feeling of her naked breasts pressed against him, but it had been burned into his memory. A big fat stamp of awkwardness.

Fortunately Shimon had been able back then not to look at her once. Desperately trying to stay a gentleman, he had suffered through her following wrath, threatening to pummel him to mousse with a bolder, without blinking an eye at her.