First Kiss

How long had they danced around each other? How long had he admired her from a distance and loved in secret?

How long had it been until he recognized the love in her eyes was directed at him?

How long had he waited for this moment to come?

Standing in front of her on a now vacant battlefield he felt a funny feeling rushing through his body. In a moment of weakness, in a moment of fear for her life he had confessed to her. Her answer had been a wish come true, a dream fulfilled, a prayer rewarded.

Mayura looked at him timidly. Now the moment of truth had come. 'No holding back anymore', Shimon thought as he leaned down.

Their lips met and an electric shock wave ran through his entire body. An overwhelming desire to be much more closer to her was tugging at his heart. He unconsciously nibbled on her lips to get a better taste and was rewarded with a low moan of her. The desire turned into need and he wrapped his arms around her back more firmly, pulling her into him in a tight embrace. Then – all of a sudden – he realized her soft breasts were pressed into his chest. He gasped – only inwardly, mind you – and broke away totally flustered and ashamed.

WHOAA- How was he going to deal with this? He did not want to insult her by touching them. Was it okay for being unintentionally pressed to them?

His face felt like glowing as he tried to look everywhere else when he noticed Mayura having finished catching her breath and looking confused. Something like a trace of hurt was swimming in her ocean blue eyes as she folded her hands in front of her in a protective manner. His heart stopped beating for a moment. Now he felt like scum for hurting her, to be more accurate, it felt like being kicked at his most vulnerable spot. The power she behold over him. What had she done?

He bent his head in doubled shame. "Sorry, Mayura. I've never been... This is the first time..." He swallowed and squeezed his eyes shut. 'Get a hold of yourself, Ikagura, you're not eight anymore. You're an Heavenly Commander for crying out loud.'

"I'm sorry, I don't know how to behave in this situation." He raised his head again although he was afraid of her reaction. Was she going to hate him? Would she call him a pervert? Would she be indifferent about it or find it ridiculous? The last two option seemed unlikely regarding Mayura's personality but he just couldn't stop the train of doubts speeding through his head.

She raised an delicate eyebrow in question. Yes, he could understand why, thinking about it, his rambling didn't clear things up.

'You can do this. You were brave enough to finally kiss her. This is just talking. Talking about her- Never mind.' He cleared his throat. "Ahm, I don't want to insult you in any way... but... you were very, veeery close and I couldn't help bu-but notice..."

'Keep talking nonsense, that way, she'll understand you.' He swallowed. "The idea of making you uncomfortable because I touch your-" He raised his hands intending to at least draw the image of her round, female features.

She grabbed his hands and when he looked into her eyes he saw understanding and determination. For a moment he forgot, what they were talking about. Damn her beautiful eyes that held so much emotions. "Shimon, I've never been this close to someone else, too. And I've always hated how the boys around me starred at them." She looked down at them and he tried his best not to follow her gaze.

"But-" She lifted her head and looked deeply into his eyes. A blush painted her cheeks and her dreamy gaze revived the butterflies in his stomach. "But when we just now... When you touched me, I didn't mind at all." She smiled at him sheepishly with her blush still prominent on her face. "In fact, if it's you I don't mind you touching or looking if you want."

He felt a sudden pain in his left arm and Mayura disappeared behind a black screen.

Later they would decide together that no one will ever hear the story how Ikaruga Shimon, Suzaku of the Heavenly Commanders, had nearly an heart attack after their first kiss.

------

A/N: XD XD Inexperienced Shimon! Rereading this still made me laughing at the idea. I had to write this, when this idea once ran through my mind and this scenario seemed to be out of question for "The Purity Of White Seems To Be Red".

Shimon is OCC here but I think it is possible that he is totally overwhelmed by her breasts (pun intended) and tries to be a gentleman about it.

Questions? Ideas? Prompts? Comments? :)