Survey A/N

Hello dear followers and fellow shimayu shippers!^^ If you've expected a new One-shot, I am sorry to disappoint you, but I hope, this small note will be to your service anyway. ;)

I have a huge list of prompts, (I am sorry, it takes me a little bit longer to work on them, but life...) one I thought, I present to you and make you decide, which one will be the next One-Shot published. Some of these will appear in another book, that I hope to publish on Wattpad soon, because of the rating.

Here we go:

First kiss (passionate)

Cuddle ff

Next morning of "Dinner with Consequences Pt2" (The first part is published on fanfiction.net but will be published here, when I have a nice new cover made by a great artist!^^)

Mayura telling Shimon, she's pregnant / "Something to Swallow Pt2"

Song fic "Shut up and dance with me"

"morgenlattemacchiato" (Lol. This one only German speaking people are able to understand, but I think it's better this way. XD)

RokuBeni Lemon

Longer version of "The Silver Lining"

A scene of the Games

Drunk Mayura (maybe M-rated)

Alliance between our captains of the ship: Yukari, Sayo and Keiji, trolling around.

Shimayu corporate/dandy AU

Mayura clings to Shimon sleeping (pre-canon)

These prompts aren't my ideas but requests by lovely people, whom I will mention of course, when I publish the One-shots!^^

Tell me, what you'd like to read next. Just contact me here, on tumblr, on twitter or on fanfiction.net. (Any way will do.^^)

Deadline for the survey will be Saturday, July 1st 2017 at 2 pm (CET).