Escaping France part. 1. S1. Ep. 2

"We are back and live with our favorite cousins in Venezuela !!!"

Carlos : "Why ?"

*Turns to Carlos* "Because they're everyone's favorite cousins. I cannot stress this enough to you."

*turns to back to camera* "Let's go see what their doing today shall we ?"

Carlos : *groans* "Noooooooooooooo"

*Ignores him, and heads inside* "It really quiet and dark here. Where are they ?"

*net falls on them*

"Wait what !?!"

XXXXXXXTheme SongXXXXXXXX

"Wait that doesn't sound like France" A voice says.

*Canada, America, Diego, Peru, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Ecuador, Chile, Guyana, and Bolivia get out of hiding spots, lights turn back on and America pulls net off*

"What the heck was that guys and why were you hiding ?"

*Diego checks windows* "Papa is on to us"

"Spain, why would he be chasing you guys and where's Venezuela?"

"No France and she's hanging out with Colombia and Maria !!" *America yells as he checks other window*

"France, why ?"

"He's trying to put us into dresses !!" Canada yelled.

"Oh you mean when he took your measurements ? Yeah I remember that. But didn't he already do that ?"

"He tried to but we escaped. As soon as he tried, we ran but couldn't say the same for Al or Mattie." Argentina said.

"But did he take your other brothers ? Like Australia and India ?"

"Yeah they weren't as lucky as us." Ecuador said.

"So now he's after you all, so he can  get the rest of your measurements, take you to France, and put you all in dresses. Ok then."

*Phone starts ringing with French Anthem playing*

*Everyone looks at each other*

"Hey Mattie isn't that your ringtone for Papa ?" America asks

"Yeah" he answers slowly.

*glass breaks*