A Day with Brazil Pt.1 S.1 Ep.5

"Hello and welcome back to 'Real with North and South'!! Today we're spending the day with one of everybody's favorite sons from one of everybody's favorite father and son duos, Brazil!!"

*Walks over to Brazil* "So Brazil, what are we doing today?" 

"Well, Papa wanted me and my brothers and sisters to come over for a little get together, so yeah."

"Are you going to do anything that results in Portugal coming after you?"

"Whaaaaat? When have I ever done stuff like that?"

"After you were in on his kidnapping, and Al told me about when you all jumped into Niagara Falls, and then he also told me about when-"

"Okay, okay I get, but I'm still a good boy so no. Nothing like that is going to happen."

"Boy, you a lie."

"Let's make a bet. If something actually does happen, then I owe you 20 dollars. But if nothing happens, you owe me 20."

"Okay, but bump it up to 70."

"Fine."

Carlos: "Why do you two even have to make a bet on it, we all know he's gonna screw up somehow and that dad of his is gonna come after him."

"Carlos hush."

"Yeah whatever Carlos, but I'm still gonna win this."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Good luck Brazil." *Shakes hands with him*

"Yeah you too."

*Walks inside Portugal's house*      

"Brazil!!" *Girl runs up to hug him*

"Hey Angola, where's Papa?"

"He's in the backyard grilling. Oh, your filming today?"

"Yeah, and they think Papa is gonna chase me around again."

"You mean he won't today?"

"I'm a very good boy and no he won't."

"Really?" asks him, "Then what happened to that good boy all of those other times?"

"Later!!" *Rushes to the kitchen*  

   -Intermission with Angola-

"So Angola, do you really think that Brazil can make it through the day without getting chased by Portugal?"

 "I don't know, I mean he can get into trouble sometimes without even trying, so yeah."

-End of Intermission-

-2 hours later- 

Carlos: "This party is boring."

"This isn't a party, it's a get together."

"This get together is boring."

 *Brazil walks over* "I know how we can make this interesting."

"But you said that you wouldn't make Portugal chase after you and where is he?"

"Papa won't find out and he's upstairs doing something." *Turns to his siblings* "Okay guys who wants to sent some fireworks!?!"

"Brazil, are you really planning to get in trouble again?" Macau asked.

"No, so who's with me!?!"

*Silence*

"Okay then, I have some calls to make." *Walks to kitchen*

Carlos *whispers*"Should we make some small talk?" 

*Whispers back* "I don't know, but I guess we probably should." *Out loud* "So guys how have you been?"

"Fine/okay," They answer.

Carlos: *whispers* "I'm use to running after those other guys."

*Whispers back* "I know, North and South America are very energetic, and these guys are very much calmer the them."

Carlos: "Are you sure that Brazil's their brother?"

*Both start silently laughing* 

"You guys know we can hear you right?" Cape Verde said.

*Brazil runs in* "Okay guys it's here!!" *Runs out to back yard*

*Follows him* "Later guys!!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Question: How exactly do you guys feel about this book? Is it boring? Cause that's how I feel about it. Should I add more action or something?