Christmas Preparations S.1 Ep.7

"Welcome back to 'Real with North and South!!'  Today, we'll be hanging out with our two favorite continents and seeing how they're preparing for Christmas!!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                          Theme Song
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

*Walks up Brazil's driveway and hears laughing, arguing, crying and yelling inside the house*

"Umm..." *Turns to Carlos* "Should we go in?"

Carlos: "Heck no, those guys are crazy."

*Turns to camera*  "Well if Carlos says no, than that means yes!!" *Keeps walking to the house*

Carlos: *Stares blankly*  "Are you serious!?!

*Walks into house to see chaos. Venezuela's chasing America, Argentina, and Chile around while Ecuador and Brazil argue. Maria, Canada, and Columbia are cooking, Diego, Urangay, Aruba and Bolivia are laughing at the TV while Paraguay cries.*

Carlos: "Let's just back away slowly. Okay?" *Starts to back away*

"Guys?"

*Nobody notices*

"Guys?"

*No one notices."

"Guys!!"

*Chaos continues*

"GUYS!!!"

*Everyone stops*

Maria: *Looks around*  "I didn't know we were shooting today!!!"

"Well, we just wanted to see how you guys are preparing for the holidays." 

Colombia: "Well, we're just doing the usual."

"This is the usual?"

America: *Nods*  "Yep, every year we all put our countries names in a hat and pick. After that whoever was picked has to put all their states/provinces names in a hat and pick where the holiday will be spent. Then in our case," *Motions to North America*  "We have to be fair for our younger siblings so we have to put all the city names of the state/province that was picked and yeah."

"Wow that's a long process. But I

meant, is you guys having chaos all over the house, the usual?"

North and South America: *Looks at each other*  "Yep."

Venezuela: *Glares at America, Argentina, and Chile*  "We wouldn't have that much chaos each year if the boys would do as told the first time. I asked you three to go bring out the tables."

Argentina: *Ruffles her hair*  "We'll do it soon."

Venezuela: "You mean now!?!"

Chile: "No, we mean soon."

Venezuela: *Starts chasing them again*

"Okay, so that's why they're running from her......." *Looks around*   "Looks like you guys are making a feast in here!!"

Canada: "We have too. The cities, states, provinces, and capitals of North America are coming later today. Plus our parents and other siblings/cousins are coming over this year too."

"Wow that's a lot of people."

Maria:  *Nods*  "It always is, but you get used to it."

*Looks at Paraguay*  "What were you crying about?"

Paraguay: *Cries* "My team loss!!"

Diego: *laughs along with Aruba, Urangay and Bolivia*  "We told you not to bet on that team!!"

Aruba: "Come on guys we're gonna be late!!"

*Americas all stop and dash outside*

*Follows them*  "Uhh, guys. What are  we doing out here?"

Brazil: "You'll see."

*America, Argentina, and Chile run out the house*

*A shoe flys after them and hits Chile*

*Venezuela runs out holding another shoe and runs after them*

*Chases them around lawn.*

*The rest of the Americas laugh*

Carlos: "What the?"

Bolivia: "Every year, at least 2 of us guys piss off Venezuela and then she chases and throws shoes at us. It really gives us a good laugh especially with all the pressure for Christmas and things going on in the world."

Brazil: *Laughs*  "Every family has a tradition and prepares for Christmas in their own way. Well, this is one of our traditions. And in a way, this is how we prepare."

Carloas: "That's not a traditio-"

"Well that's all for today folks!! Join us next time on 'Real with North and South!!' See you next time and happy holidays!!!"

Carlos: "I'm serious!! That's not a tradit-"

*Camera cuts off*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry for the wait guys and short chap, but this book is one of my main focuses now. Thank you to the nice comments I've been receiving on this book. Hoped you liked the chapter and happy holidays!!!!