Escaping France Pt.2 S1. Ep. 3

"What was that ?"

Ecuador *slowly*: "No idea"

America *whispers*: "Guys get the nets ready."

"I know your here their mes fils. Just surrender so Papa can take you to France with him and put you in a dress."

Carlos : "look Frenchy, just come out. Your really creeping me out here."

XXXXXXXXTheme SongXXXXXXXX

*France walks into view*

"Let's make this easy, non ?"

*Argentina backs away slowly* "Stay away Papa, don't make me use this." *randomly grabs a tissue box*

"Take it easy France. Lets talk like civilized people."

*France takes threatening step towards Uruguay*

Carlos: "how did you even find them?"

"Simple. I tracked Matthieu's phone."

Canada's jaw dropped as America comes up behind France with a net and traps him.

"Run !!" Argentina yelled.

*Everyone minus France runs out the house once outside the boys get into their cars and start to drive off*

"Hey where are you guys going !?!"

"I'll text you later !!" America yells.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX              Back at the office.
*Paces around room*

Carlos: "I don't see why your so worried about them. They'll be fine."

"We don't know that Carlos. Who knows ?! France could have found and kidnapped them already !!"

*Phone chimes* "That could be Alfred!!" *runs over to phone and reads text* "They're in France?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                       In France
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
"Are we on ?"

Carlos : "Well duh. That's why the camera's on you."

*Roles eyes*  "Anyway we're now in France."

Carlos : "For some reason."

*Walks into France's house.*

"Boys you here !?!" *Gets trapped in net again*

"Again !?!" *says at the same time with Carlos*

"Oh good its only you guys." Diego says walking over and taking off net.

"Where are the others ?"

"In the back."

""Uhh ? Question, why are we in France's house. You know, France your French father who your trying to run from to avoid being put into a dress."

"Yeah we know, and we got a plan." *says as he smirks*

*walks into garden and sees North and South American boys along with the other male colonies of England, France, and Spain*

"What are you all doing here ?"

"Revenge." Australia says smirking. *other former colonies nodded in agreement*

*America stands on patio* "Alright bros here's the plan !!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry I had to end it here. It's been awhile since I updated this story so sorry for the wait.