Camping!!! S.2 Ep.1

*America grabs camera and looks straight into it*  "What's up dudes and dudettes!?! Welcome back to 'Real with North and South'!!!!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                       THEME SONG
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

*Takes camera from America*  "Hey, that's my job." *Looks back at camera*  "Like America said!! Welcome back to 'Real with North and South' everybody!! And thank you for joining us for the first episode of season 2!!! To kick season 2 off, we're going camping!!"

Carlos: *Sarcasm*  "Yay."

*Looks back at camera*  "Today we have some special guests joining us!!"

*Hears arguing, turns camera to Canada and France*

Canada: "Papa, I don't need bug spray!!"

France: *Sprays his cheek and rubs the spray*  "Yes you do Mattheiu. What if a mosquito ruins your perfect smooth skin?"

Diego: *Points and laughs at his brother*  "Ha... We wouldn't want anything biting you now, would we princess?"

France: "You too,"  *Sprays Diego with the spray* 

Diego: *Whines*  "Papa!!"

England: "Bloody Hell France, leave the boys alone."

France: *Looks at him*  "Come back and tell me that when you see their perfect skin ruined by bites. You should help me out." *Starts spraying Maria*

Maria: *Looks at Spain for help* 

Spain: "I'm sorry princesa, but you know how he gets when goes into mother hen mode."

Brazil: *Looks at Portugal*  "You're not gonna spray me right?"

Portugal: *Ruffles his hair*  "You're a big boy, you can spray yourself. Plus, I don't think it's necessary."

*Looks back at camera*  "Well, as you can see!! The father nations are joining us!!"

America: *Smiles at camera*  "Yep!! We're bringing the old men with us!!"

*Turns camera to father countries*  "Say hi guys!!"

*France smiles and poses, Spain smiles and waves, Portugal shrugs, England rolls his eyes.*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Intermission with father countries
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"So tell me guys, how do you all feel about season 2 of the show?"

England: "I really don't care, this show is basically just our children doing crazy things on television."

Portugal: "I feel the same way."

Spain: "I guess it's great that you made it to this point."

France: *Nods*

"So, why did you all agree to going camping?"

England: "To make sure my children don't do something dangerous and get hurt."

Portugal: "Same for Brazil, he's very adventurous when around his cousins."

France: "My babies could get hurt out here!! With all the mosquitoes and poison ivy. I need to make sure they're nowhere near danger."

Spain: "I thought it would be fun."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                Intermission over
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Peru: "If we find a waterfall, can we jump down it?"

America: "Hell yeah!!"

Colombia: "Of course."

Brazil and Argentina: "Yep."

*Rest of the Americas nod*

Father countries: "No!!"

England: "Do you all know how dangerous that is?"

America: "Relax Iggy. We just wanna have fun."

Portugal: "Well your fun will get you hurt."

Brazil: *Whines*  "Papa!!"

Portugal: "No, Brazil."

Maria: *Pouts*  "This isn't fair."

Spain: "We just want to keep you all safe, Princesa."

Ecuador: "We're in the outdoors, we're not meant to be safe!!"

France: "There are ways to stay safe outdoors. We should all get going, we need to get to the campsite before it gets dark."

Canada: "If we can't jump into a waterfall, can we jump into a river?"

Arengtina: *Takes his shirt off*  "When we see one, I'm ready for it!! I'ma be the first one in!!"

America: *Takes his shirt off*  "Yeah right!!"

Diego: *Takes his shirt off* "Your both wrong!!"

*Male North and South American Countries all take their shirts off and run ahead of trail to find a river*

Venezuela: "Let's go girls!!!"

*Maria, Venezuela, and Colombia run after them*

Father countries: ...........

Carlos: "I know, that's how I always feel."

"Carlos, don't say that!!"

Carlos: *shrugs* "What? It's true."

*Turns to camera*  "Whatever, anyway we'll see you all next episode!! Right now, these parents gotta go catch up with their kids."