Chapter 4

It had been two months, and things were finally back to normal. Seungcheol and Jeonghan were finally back to their previous level of friendship. In fact, Seungcheol no longer felt anything other than brotherly love towards the singer. They joked around, stealing each other's spots and rough-housing. Seungcheol had finally broken out of his slump, and was glad that their freindship was back on track.

As he thought this, Seungcheol was curled on the couch reading. Minghao had just gotten back from visiting his mother in China, and was curled on the other half of the couch sleeping, his hand dangling off the side and resting lightly on Jun's shoulder as he slept on the floor.

Just then, Jeonghan came in looking at his phone in concern. Seungcheol watched as the younger tapped his fingers against the countertop.

"What's up?" he called softly.

Jeonghan's head shot up, his brown eyes alight with surprise. "Hey," he replied. He didn't say anything else after that, so Seungcheol went back to his book.

"Have you seen Jisoo?" Jeonghan blurted out.

Seungcheol looked up. "Is he not in his room?"

"No, he's not here. I already checked all the rooms, but he's gone." Jeonghan looked more worried than Seungcheol had seen him in long time. He stood up and walked over to his friend.

"Calm down, he's probably just out for a walk," Seungcheol soothed him. Jeonghan took a deep breath and tied his hair up in a small bun.

"Maybe, but he would've answered his phone, At least, he would answer me." Jeonghan looked down at his phone again. Seungcheol thought about what the singer had said for a second, then shook it off. He couldn't think about that, not while Jeonghan was this worried.

"How about we go out and look, 'kay?" Seungcheol suggested,rubbing his friend's back. Jeonghan took another deep breath, then nodded.

"Yeah."

Seungcheol nodded back. "Okay." He looked at Jeonghan. "I'll grab my phone, and then we can go." The brunet nodded, his fingers tight on his phone.

Seunghceol hurried into the hip-hop room and grabbed his phone from his bed.

"Yo." He stopped at the voice.

"Hey Hansol."

The rapper raised an eyebrow from where he lay on the floor typing lyrics.

"You seem to be in a hurry," he observed.

"Yeah, I'm going with Jeonghan to look for Jisoo."

Hansol blinked. "Jisoo? Why?"

"Apparently, he's gone, and Jeonghan's worried," Seungcheol told him. Hansol nodded.

"Okay, be safe." The rapper went back to his laptop. Seungcheol ducked out of the room and went back to the kitchen. Jeonghan was hopping from foot to foot, and apparently had found the time to change. The brunet was now wearing black jeans and a white sweatshirt, instead of the sweats and tee had had been wearing before.

Seunghceol just looked at him. "Okay. Let's go." He started walking towards the door, but a hand on his wrist stopped him.

"We need a way to get around," Jeonghan told him. It took Seungcheol a minute to realize what the singer ment.

"You don't mean..." He trailed off, hoping he was wrong, but Jeonghan nodded.

"I'll get Jihoon."

In a matter of five minutes, Jeonghan was standing outiside of their building, his hands in his pockets, his bangs whipping around his face, and Seungcheol and Jihoon beside him. As they waited, Jeonghan let his thoughts trail off. He was worried about Jisoo. They'd gotten extremely close over the past two months, and when he couldn't find his friend, he'd started to freak out. Jisoo hadn't replied to any of his texts, and Jeonghan didn't know what to do.