Epilogue

"Will you hold still?" Ming snapped, swatting at Jeonghan. "I promise, I'm almost done with this last stitch."

Jeonghan tried not to figit as Ming finished his wedding dress.

Yeah, he was getting married to Seungcheol today.

And yes, he was wearing a dress. And actually, he would be wearing dresses for the next week as him and Seungcheol traveled around Korea to spread the word about their marriage.

Suddenly, their was a crushing pressure on his ribcage and he gasped, his hands flying up to his waist. "Was that necessary!?" He gasped out as Yuri worked on the corseted bodice.

"Indeed it was, my dear friend. If you want to look good for your husband, your waist is gonna be tiny and your ribs are gonna be crushed wether you like it or not!"

Jeonghan tried to groan, but it was cut off by another harsh yank on the corset strings. "Can you just hurry this up?" He moaned.

"We're trying, Hannie, we're as rushed as you are right now!" Ming snapped.

Jeonghan shut his mouth, not wanting to anger the people making him look good for the wedding and for the world. Somehow, their manager was highly supportive of the relationship, and was actually the one who urged Seungcheol to propose six months ago. On stage. On Jeoghan's birthday.

Thinking about it made Jeonghan smile dreamily. He wondered what the other stylists were doing to him over in the groom's room. He couldn't wait to see his fiancé.

"SOO MING!"

Jeonghan jerked as a voice bellowed through his prep room. The doors flew open and in strode a livid Jihoon wearing a very fluffy, very frilly, pastel pink dress.

"GET ME OUT OF THIS THING!"

Ming stood stock-still for a moment before she and Yuri both keeled over laughing their heads off. Jihoon's face was bright red, and the only other time his face had been that color was when Jeonghan had accidentally walked in on him and Soonyoung.

That was a very...unpleasant experience. At least now they locked the door.

"This, is not, funny!" Jihoon growled dangerously. "Why did your team shove me into this?"

Ming wiped away a tear of laughter. "Aren't you the flower girl?"

"No, that's Chan. I'm the ring bearer, and Hannie's Maid of Honor, even though I'm a guy, which is weird but whatever, GET ME OUT!"

Laughing, Jeonghan delicately stepped off the styling podium he was on and went over to Jihoon to unzip the dress and untie all the highly unnecessary bows and ribbons.

"Thank you," Jihoon breathed awkwardly. "Now then, I have to go moniter the bridesmaids room, if you don't mind!" He stalked away, completely oblivious to the fact that he was well, lets just say, revealed. Jeonghan couldn't help but snicker behind his hand as Jihoon left, and he knew it took all of Jihoon's dignity and pride not to come running back in.

Once Ming and Yuri settled down, they forcefully pushed Jeonghan back onto the podium to finish his dress. "We're almost done here, Hannie. Just let me finish lacing this and then we'll work on hair and makeup," Yuri gritted out between her teeth as she pulled on the lacing of the corset.

"I swear!" Jeonghan gasped. "How do women handle these things?!"

"Practice," Ming replied, helping Yuri tie it. Finally, the pressure subsided minimally and they pushed him of the podium and over to the vanity to do hair and makeup. His hair was longer than it had been in a while. He had cut it short for Boom Boom promotions, but had started growing it out again after that. It was about the same length as it had been for Aju Nice, maybe a bit longer. Ming set to work twisting and pulling and braiding while Yuri worked on his makeup. Jeonghan knew how skilled they were with making him seem sexy, but they had never worked together for this sort of angelic, feminine, matrimonial look. He knew he would look stunning, of course, but he was still anxious.