Chapter 11

Seungcheol watched as Jeonghan danced infront of him.

"Come on," the brunet sighed, pausing. "This is weird with only me dancing."

"Then lets go get a drink," Seungcheol suggested.

Jeonghan siged. "I would say no, but I'm thirsty."

"Yes!" Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan's hand and dragged him back towards the bar. He'd been trying to get back to his drink for a while now, but Jeonghan was bent on him staying sober. Seungcheol knew that after only three drinks, he was getting a bit tipsy. He knew that the drink he ordered had a higher alcohol content then normal, but it was good, and that was all that mattered. They were here to have fun, and he honestly didn't care if he got drunk.

Seungcheol was surprised to see Jihoon and Soonyoung sitting at the bar. Soonyoung was rubbing Jihoon's back as the singer slumped over his drink.

"What happened?" Seungcheol asked, sliding onto a stool next to Soonyoung.

"Some creep tried to take him home," The dancer muttered angrily.

Seungcheol didn't speak. It disn't surprise him. If he was some creep, Jihoon would look like a sugar-coated strawberry.

He quickly ordered another of his drinks. When the bartender slid it over to him, he grabbed it and took a long gulp. Seungcheol glanced to his right and saw the bartender sliding a glass of wine over to Jeonghan.

"Nope," he siad, plucking the glass out of the brunet's grasp.

"Hey!" Jeonghan protested.

"You're still recovering."

The brunet huffed and glared at him. "I feel fine. Great, actually. I'm not going to collapse or anything. I honestly don't think a glass of wine or two is going to hurt me." The brunet gave him an annoyed glare. In a brief, muddied moment, Seungcheol thought that with the glare, the dark clothes amd the black hair, Jeonghan looked like an angel from hell.

It took him a moment to realize that Jeonghan was talking.

"What?"

The brunet rolled his eyes. "I said, you're the one who should be careful. You've only had three and a half drinks, and you're already tipsy."

"I'll be fine. I didn't throw up this morning."

Jeonghan huffed and took a sip of his wine. "You're an idiot."

"I'm your idiot," Seungcheol blurted. Ooooh, crap. Now I know why he doesn't want me drinking. I'm losing control of my thoughts.

Jeonghan froze with his glass halfway to his lips. "What?"

"Did I say something?" He replied hoarsly, pretending he didn't know what he did.

Jeonghan cast him a suspicious look but continued with his drink. "Nevermind."

Seungcheol shrugged, acting like nothing had happened. He downed the last of his drink, then signaled for another. He didn't care that the colors of the club were starting to flash brighter, he didn't care that the people seemed to be moving faster. He didn't care that he was getting drunk.

He was here to have fun.

A song began to pulse out over the club. Seungcheol let the beat wash over him. He could feel the alcohol in his viens, he could feel the music starting to take over.

Completely downing his next glass, Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan's hand and dragged him to the dancefloor. Seungcheol let the music take over. He began to move to the beat, closing his eyes and letting his feet lead him. The music coursed through his viens like the alcohol he had consumed. He let it guide him, leading him to the beat.