Chapter 10

Jeonghan pushed himself off the counter and followed the members out of the door and down to the street. Jihoon and Soonyoung said the club was close enough to walk, so they began trecking in the direction they said it was.

Jeonghan shivered. It was colder than he thought, and he didn't have a jacket.

A moment later, Seungcheol appeared next to him. "Are you cold?" The rapper asked.

Jeonghan shrugged. "A little."

"Here." Jeonghan glanced to his right as Seungcheol shrugged off his leather jacket and draped it over Jeonghan's shoulders. "That better?"

"Yeah," he replied, his voice shaky from the small amount of space between them. Seungcheol smiled.

"Good."

Just then, Jeonghan heard the heavy bass and looked up. They were standing outside the club, a two-story building with iridescent strobe lights. Jihoon murmured something to the security gaurd, who nodded and let them in.

Jeonghan stared around, mesmerized by the flashing lights and the sound of people having a good time.

"Welcome," Jihoon said, holding his arms out. "To Iridesence."

Vernon whistled in appreciation.

"Okay kids," Seungcheol called. "Tonight, we have fun. But there will still be a few rules. Stay in groups of two or more, because as I will more than likely be drunk, Jeonghan will need to locate you all, and that will be easier for him."

"Why me?" Jeonghan asked crossing his arms.

"Because you're second oldest, and the mom, and becuase I said so," Seungcheol replied without looking at him. Jeonghan cast him an unimpressed look, but went with it. "Second," Seungcheol continued. "If you are underage," the rapper coughed, and the names Dino, Vernon and Seungkwan were heard in the midst of the fake hacking. "Do. Not. Drink. If me or one of us hyungs catches you drinking, then you get to go home and hang out with Ming and Yuri." He looked at the younger members in turn. "Okay, I think that's it. Seventeen get turnt!" Seungcheol whooped, and everybody cheered before scattering.

Jeonghan watched them all go as he stood with a slightly overexcited puppy named Seungcheol. Dino, Vernon and Seungkwan all trotted off somewhere, and Jeonghan had a sinking suspicion that they were going to get into all sorts of trouble tonight. He wondered briefly if it would have been better to leave them at home, then shook his head. None of them would have enjoyed that, and they would've spent the next week and a half pouting over it. Mingyu dragged Wonwoo up to the second level and disappeared into the thick crowds of young adults. Jun and Minghao crept off somewhere with cute smiles on their faces, Joshua and Seokmin sat down on one of the couches off to the side, and Soonyoung had dragged Jihoon onto the dancefloor.

Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol. "Where to first?" He asked.

Seungcheol grinned. "I need a drink."

Jeonghan rolled his eyes but let himself be dragged to a bar in the back. He and Seungcheol slid onto the stools next to each other. Seungcheol ordered some weird fancy drink that Jeonghan had never heard of, while Jeonghan himself, ordered a glass of cherry coke.

"To a fantastic night," Seungcheol siad, holding up his glass. Jeonghan raised his own.

Seungcheol took a big gulp of his drink and Jeonghan simply set his down. "I'd rather have wine," he muttered.

"Yeah, well, you're still recovering from yesterday, so no," Seungcheol replied. Jeonghan merely rolled his eyes and spun around on his stool. He immediatly spotted Jihoon and Soonyoung facing off in the middle of the dancefloor in an all out dance competition. He nudged Seungcheol, who spun around as well and grinned.