Marauders meet Livia ~ 1

A/N

New Story! Hope you enjoy it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V.

Livia was strolling the halls of Hogwarts with Marleigh and Stella - Lily's doing Homework - , when I saw little brother James with his Gang.

New Opportunity!

She could meet the Marauders. And James never - And she means never ever - let her near them. Why? Maybe she annoyed him too much. Nah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/ Flashback /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James' P.O.V. ~ minutes before Bedtime ~

I got out of the bathroom after I brushed my teeth... When a bucket of water dropped ontop of me. Water covered my clothes and hair. I growled. "Livia!" I yelled. I was furious right know. She's a little --. AAA!

"Yes, Mr. Brother?" She said, smirking. "I'm getting revenge when we get back to Hogwarts." I swore.

"Alright, but I'll keep my eyes peeled." She said, before disappearing to her room.

"I can do that to you." I muttered.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/ End of FlashBack /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Livia's P.O.V.

"Guys, you know my brother, right?" I asked Stella and Marleigh. "Yeah, Mr. James Potter." Stella said. She's been doing that a lot. She wants to become a professor at Hogwarts so she's been saying things formally.

"Well, you know he never lets me close to his friends. I have a chance to do that know! Wait here. Right here." I said.

I walked around the corner and James noticed me. He turned and his friends followed. But, I managed to catch up and wrap my arm around his neck. Not strangling, of course.

"Morning little Brother!" I said. James had face of panic on. "Little Brother?" One of his friends asked. A Black, I think. (Surname)

"Is that a nickname or?" Another asked. A Lupin.

"Not a nickname, siblings!" I took my arm off his neck and stood in front of them. "You don't know me. James has been avoiding me. Anyway, name's Livia."

"James, why have you not told us about your sister?" Lupin asked. 

"I actually not know you guys either. I just know your last names. So Lupin, your name is?" I asked. "Remus." He answered. 

"Pettigrew?" 

"Peter"

"And Black?" 

"Sirius."

"Nice names. Well I've got to go. Expect pranks coming your way!" I said, running of to my friends. "Yes!" 

There's no avoiding me know, James.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James' P.O.V.

And panic. Because when Livia left, my friends bonbarded me with the same question.

"Why did you not tell us?!" They screamed. "Well she's pretty anoying. That's kinda why. And because I hate her. She pranks me all the time back at home. I prank her back, but it doesn't make a dent in her." I explained.

"Well, she's very pretty." Sirius said. Eww...

"Eww. Padfoot!" I said.

"Can't blame me. Blame her that she's hot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the first chapter! Sorry it's so short.