A Home in the Woods ~ 6

Livia's P.O.V. ~ Train Ride ~

I went inside the train, luggage in hand, friends by my side. We entered a compartment. We were lucky. We all sat down after putting our luggage on the shelves. "Are any of you afraid of next year?" Stella first asked.

Lily wasn't here. She was with Severus Snape. "Yup." Both Marleigh and I said. 

"I won't see you all the time after next year. Unless we schedule." I said. "Same reason." Marleigh said. "Well, let's make the best of it!" I said. We talked almost half the train ride. "I'll go talk to my little bro now. Sorry." I said.

The girls nodded.

I walked to a compartment with the Marauders in it. I couldn't help but notice there was a title that said, "BELONGS TO THE MARAUDERS". Nice. I slid the compartment door open.

"Hey guys." I said, sitting down besides Sirius. I noticed Aquila and Remus weren't there. "Where are Aquila and Remus?" I asked. "We don't know." They answered.

"Probably snogging, though." Sirius and I said. We looked at each other in shock, but then burst out laughing after a few seconds. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I just wanted to chat with you guys." I said. We talked for a little while, until I was just bored. "I'll see you guys when James invites you."

"He does so all the time, doesn't he?" I asked. Peter and Sirius nodded.

"See ya!" I said, exiting the compartment. I was walking to my compartment when I saw light brown and black hair. I backed up a little and saw Remus and Aquila snogging. I quickly made my way back to my compartment. I'm certainly not telling that to anyone.

Well maybe everyone, but not my parents. 

"Hey guys, guess what?" I asked, entering the compartment. "What?" Marleigh asked. "Well, I found Remus and Aquila snogging, you know, Moony and Roarers?" I said. "Ooohhh!" Marleigh said. 

"Are they still snogging?" Stella asked. We looked at her. "I never thought you'd be that kind of girl." I said. Marleigh nodded.

"You didn't answer my question." Stella said. "I don't know, you know what, let's go and see."

I stood up and led them to their compartment. They were still there, snogging. To stop her from giggling, I covered Stella's Mouth. She covered Marleigh's mouth, and Marleigh covered mine.

I could tell their kiss was getting deeper. I've told you my boyfriends before, right? I've had two. They both cheated on me. 

Suddenly, somebody screamed, "Roarers, Moony!" I could tell it was James. Stella, Marleigh, and I shuffled our way back to our compartment. Once inside, door shut, we burst out laughing. "They'll be in so much trouble with their friends!" Marleigh said.

"I took a pic." Stella said, showing us her camera. The latest photo she took was there, it was Remus and Aquila snogging. "Brilliant!" I said, through giggles.

 The rest of the train ride was spent laughing and talking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~After~

I hugged my friends goodbye. Which meant, finding each one and hugging them. I hugged Marleigh and Stella. Now to find Lily Evans, and Gideon and Fabian Prewett.

I found Lily with Severus. "Hey Lily!" I hugged her. "I'll see you next year." I said.

She smiled at me, and went to her parents. I found the Prewetts not too far back, talking to their friends. As soon as they noticed me, they hugged me. "We'll see you next year!" They said, in unison. I walked to James. "Come on, let's go!" I said.

We walked to Mum and Dad. Right, you don't know their names. Dad is Fleamont and Mum is Euphemia. 

"Hi kids!" Mum said, hugging us - she hugs very hard, like a bone crusher -. "Hi mum." James said. "Mum, your hugs are brone crushing, remember!" I said, barely breathing.

"Oh right." She said, letting go. "Hey kids." Dad said, from behind mum. He was much of a hugger, though he didn't hug us now. That's weird.

"Hi dad." We said. "Let's go home, kids." Mum said. We grabbed hands and apparated. The feeling of being sucked into a tube again and again until we were at home was normal. I just feel dizzy though. 

"And we're home." I said. I admired my house.

It was a log mansion, a gate was behind me, only opened by a complex spell

It was a log mansion, a gate was behind me, only opened by a complex spell. It was stranded in the middle of a forest.

"Come on kids." Mum said, gripping our hands. We walked to the house, Dad levitating our luggage behind us. Mid-way, I asked mum, "Mum, what's wrong with dad?" I asked. "We'll talk about it on your birthday." She answered. 

Right, need to wait two months. We walked into our house, the familiar scent of mum's dinner filled my nose. "Dinner is still cooking, go to your rooms kids." Dad said, rushing us to the stairs.

"Okay." I said, walking to my room.

I entered, setting my trunk down in front of my bed. My bedroom had a bed with striped yellow and white sheets, and white pillows. It had a desk which contained ink pots and quills in its drawer, as well as some of my presents from my friends. 

I had a bookshelf full of little to no books, and some old decorations. On top, was a globe. Once you entered the room, the first sight would be a bay window. It had some pillows and a matress. And right next to my bed was Merida's cage stand. It was black and made of metal. 

I crashed onto my bed after putting Merida's cage on her stand and letting her go and fly.

I missed my bed so much! "Kids, dinner's ready!" Mum screamed. Her voice was powerful. "Coming!" I said. I walked towards my window and called out for Merida. She came and landed on my hand. I put her on my bed with some owl food in her bowl.

I walked to the kitchen and helped mum bring the food to the table. We ate our food, and after we ate, somebody arrived through floo.