It's Almost Over ~ 5

Livia's P.O.V.

I was sat in the Great Hall, morning time. Dad's owl flew in and perched on my plate. It held a letter on its claw. I deattached the letter from its claw and read it.

Dear Livia,

Your mum and I are so sorry that we couldn't owl you a lot this year. This year was quite full of stuff, which is stuff I can't talk to you that made us busy. I'm sorry sweety. Perhaps once you're 17. And you've got to promise to not tell James until he is 17, too.

I'm sorry. The Wizarding World isn't safe.

After a few months, you'll be back at home safeley with your mum and me. Hogwarts might not be safe at all anymore. At home it might be, but we're not sure. Why it's not safe I must not tell someone with the trace. I'm very sorry. Your mum and I both are.

I'll see you soon at King's Cross. Anyway, how's Hogwarts? Please right back soon.

Sincerely, Fleamont.

What? Hogwarts is not safe? Since when did that happen? Dumbledore is our protector. Hogwarts will always be safe with him. What is going on?

Right then, a Amos Diggory came in with the Daily Prophets in his arms, screaming, "Muggle Family found dead in their home!" He threw one on each table. I stood up, ran to the Daily Prophet and took it. Some people were reading it, and they got mad.

"Hey!" A boy said. "I was reading that!" He said. "Deal with it." I said. No time for swagger, Livia. Amos was correct. The headline for the first page read,

"Muggle Family found dead in their home."

I threw the Daily Prophet on the table. I can't believe it. Dad's letter! He was right. The Wizarding World isn't safe. At least not now. I ran back to my spot, Lily and the other Marauders were at the Daily Prophet reading it.

A Ravenclaw screamed out of fear once she finished reading. "T-That's my family!" She screamed. She was crying now. "Settle down people!" Dumbledore screamed.

He had managed to take everyone's attention. Everyone took a look at him. Nice Dumbledore. "Hogwarts is still safe. Get back to what you were doing. And it looks like class is starting in 50 seconds. Everyone out! Professors, come with me." He said.

I stuffed the letter in my pocket and exited the Great Hall with my friends. "Can you believe it?" Stella asked. "Summer was devastated when she saw the picture."

Her name is summer. The Ravenclaw's called Summer.

"Yeah, that's brutal. Who do you think did that?" Marleigh asked. "Livia, your mum and dad both work for the Ministry of Magic. Have they told you anything in their letters?"

"Well, today dad told me about something he is going to tell me when I'm 17. You guys have to come over for my 17th birthday. Remember that." I said. The bell rang. "Oh right, to Divination!"

It's almost over. Hogwarts and the Wizarding World.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aquila's P.O.V. ~After classes~

Can you believe it? The Ravenclaw girl looked devastated. How sad. Anyway, James got a letter from his mum. I had asked him what it was about and so did Sirius, and he said it was about something his parents would tell him once he was 17.

"I bet that Ravenclaw girl is depressed." Sirius said. "Yeah, your family's there, when suddenly they die! Who do you think did it?" Peter asked. "Well, someone truly cruel to kill a family of 7." I said.

"When's your sister's birthday, James?" Remus asked. "August 13th, why?" James replied. "Because we might be able to --" Remus got it! "come over and eavesdrop." I finished. 

"You're a genius, Rem!" I said, kissing his cheek. "The only one here." He replied.

"That's too cocky man!"Sirius said. I chuckled at that. "He's right Rem." I said. "Anyway, invite us a few weeks before her Birthday James." Peter said.

"Right, alright." James said.

Now we just have to wait for Hogwarts to be over. Not much time though!