Moments at the Potter's ~ 2

Livia's P.O.V. ~Night time~

It was those summers again where James' friends came to the house. James forces - and I mean it! - me to go to one of my friends' house. Either the Prewett's or the Winter's or the Thomas'.

This summer, I decided to stay. No threats are going to lead me out of my territory, James!

So, James decided to annoy the life out of me. By pranking me or blaming me for things he did. He thinks that when his friends come over I will lock myself in my room. When I didn't he just locked it. And from the outside.

I can't use magic!

Well, I'm 3 years away from the trace being taken from me. Yay! Anway, to the action! 

~Just after he locked the door~

 "James! Let me out!" I screamed through the door. I already know he wouldn't unlock it. And mum and dad are out at the ministry! Ugh!

"Never! Now quiet. My friends are here." James said. "You just gave me an idea." I said.

I can feel that James - through the door, I know - had a look of realization on his face. I searched around the house for things I can use to make the loudest noises ever.

I've got my owl on her cage, - her name is Merida - , I've got a bucket from the prank I did to James, I've got my ukelele - yes, I play it - , and I've got fork - don't ask why - .

I grabbed the fork and bucket and started banging the fork onto the bucket. First touch, I dropped the items and covered my ears. Yeah I need my earmuffs. Definetly.

I took my earmuffs and put them on.

Time to bang this fork on the bucket! That sounded much better in my brain. I am thinking that in my brain. Weird.

~ Outside ~

"James, what is that sound?" Sirius asked. "Umm, nothing. I-It's my owl. Yes, he loves causing a racket." James said. Panic entered every thought in his brain.

"That doesn't sound like a noise an animal could make." Remus said, suspicious of James.

"Well, he's banging his head on a bucket." James quickly said. "Why would you have a bucket?" Peter asked. "For pranks!"

"Alright." Sirius slowly said.

"I'm going to make a quick break to the bathroom!"  James said, running to Livia's room.

"Would you stop it?" James said peeking his head through the door. "Nah. Not until you let me out." I said. "Not until my friends leave." James said. "Not until I feel the fresh air of our backyard." I said.

"Fine." James said. "But don't let my friends see you."

"Alright." I said. I stepped out of the room. And tiptoed to the backyard. Sure, I could have ruined James' life, but I didn't want to now.

Way before James and I were born, mum decided that she wanted to live in the woods. Dad argued, but gave up. 

After we were born, - James was 8, I was 9, -  I wanted a tree house. Or, at least a hammock. Mum and Dad, loving us so much that they would spoil us, got me a tree house.

Well, the materials of one, they said that they would build it. Back to the present!

I climbed up to the tree house. After a prank, I would sleep up here so that James wouldn't prank me back.

Since I would prepare a lot, I had a bag full of our leftovers of food. I ate some and went to sleep, much to my dismay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up on the moth-eaten bed sheets on the bed of the tree house.

I walked to the hatch, and tried to open it.

It was locked, somehow. And that somehow is James. "James come and unlock the fucking tree house!" I screamed.

"Never! Well, until Mum and Dad tell me to!" He screamed back.

"Shit." I cursed. "I can't use my freaking wand, and... there's windows." I said and sighed. Am I really going to need to jump out the window?

No other way.

Okay, look for a soft landing through a window. Bushes are the softest landing. Found one. I sighed. "one... two... three!"

I jumped and landed on the bush. A few branches made some cuts and bruises. But, nothing mum can't handle.

"I'm going to kill you after this, James." I muttered. I tried to open the back door. Locked. Ugh. James can be so paranoid sometimes. I looked up and saw that James' room window was open.

How can I get up there?

Oh yeah, the ladder on the tree house. I unlocked the hatch of the tree house, entered, and took the ladder off. Also landed on the bushes again. More cuts and bruises to share!

I threw the ladder up onto the window ledge. As a beater, I have great aim.

Climb up, climb up. Once I was up, I noticed James and his friends were in there. James noticed me and closed the window. On my freaking fingers.

I yelped, falling of on to the floor, this time. I groaned. "I'm going to kill you James Potter!"

~Inside~

"Why did you close the window so suddenly?" Sirius asked. "It was cold." James said, quickly and sharply. "Uh-huh" Remus hummed.

~ Back outside~

"Fuck, shit, damn it." I cursed, holding my injured fingers. "Fuck you James!"

Maybe he left the front door open. I ran and ran to the front door. Why in a hurry? Because I'll be on my sweet comfortable bed. And pet Merida.

I tried to open the front door. Locked. Fucking Locked. I guess all I can do is wait for Mum and Dad. I sighed. This is going to be a long afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Mum and Dad's car come in to the garage. "Mum, Dad!" I screamed

Mum noticed me and waved. She got off the car and looked at me and my injuries. "Merlin's beard, honey, what happened to you?" She asked. "James happened." I replied. 

"No. James would never do that!"

James was always Mum's boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So that's what made the noise." Sirius said.

"James, you injured you sister!" Peter exclaimed. "Yeah, but I had the right to!" James argued. "How?" Remus asked. "She bothers me."

"Uh-huh." The rest of the Marauders said.